Need your advice - What light is the best for me?

mooo92

Hello , thanks for all the nice information this forum is providing for all of us.

please excuse my english i will try to make my words clear

i need help in choosing the best lights for my growing cabinet , i did reed many articles but i am still confused .

first of all this is my growing cabinet , i did wright the dimensions in many formats so every one can help me here :circle-of-love:
1661118531380.png

here is some photos of the cabinet ,showing the pot size the plant size , please ignore any lights that is there now , i am beginner and i have mixed .

1661118553588.png

1661118570800.png

1661118604760.png

form many growers i see that the best choice for growing is using led panel , for me i dont know if the space is enough to use led panel or would it burn the plants , maybe i can use led panels but not 400w , or use 2 300w ? or 3 45w ? or even 100w led bulb ?? i need your help please what do i do ?

:thanks::thanks:

Welcome to the forum Mooo
First off, how much money do you want to spend?
I'm thinking with the limited headroom that you have, you're going to want to go with LED
You can probably figure out what I would recommend lol

Welcome to the forum Mooo
First off, how much money do you want to spend?
I'm thinking with the limited headroom that you have, you're going to want to go with LED
You can probably figure out what I would recommend lol

thanks for your reply , i want the perfect lights for the space i have , whats your recommendations ? keep using cfls ? if thats my only choice then please let me know mow many watss is the best for me ?

thanks for your reply , i want the perfect lights for the space i have , whats your recommendations ? keep using cfls ? if thats my only choice then please let me know mow many watss is the best for me ?
Welcome man, new to this forum as well, but I'd def look into some LEDs, since u don't have head space you may wanna go with a few lower watt like 4 100w led panels to cover canopy but that's gonna be hard without it being taller

Welcome man, new to this forum as well, but I'd def look into some LEDs, since u don't have head space you may wanna go with a few lower watt like 4 100w led panels to cover canopy but that's gonna be hard without it being taller

I was thinking about that, but thought maybe 100w will burn it, since it will be near, and I also thought maybe I can use 2 or more (150W LEDs, 45W Consumption Dimmable)wich also has a dimming switch i control the brightness with?

Link didn't load right... I'm not a fan of the led bulbs, but use what u can, honestly in the space you can build a decent cfl light since u don't have to worry about penetration

This is the link again
Check this out: i-Venoya LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Growing Lamp 289 LEDs ...

Its a panel not bulb, also I have been using clfs, but so far I don't know if I am providing them with the right wats or lumens that they need,, I have got these kinds of clfs
(cool day light 6500k)
1_ ( 23w = 1200 lumen)
2_(32w=2150 lumen)

For flowring I have already got 2700k cfls
(warm white 2700k)
1-(23w=1550 lumen)
2_(32w=2255 lumen)

Now how much do I relay need to use of each on one plant? Or for the hole area?
How much for 6500k on the seedling and veg?
And how much of 2700k for flowering?

Depends on the canopy size, if ur going for a 1ft sq plant then roughly 50w true power, with cfl I'd double it. So 4 bulbs, 3 of 1 1 of the other depending on flower or veg

Sorry but I didn't understand you, what do you mean here (So 4 bulbs, 3 of 1 1 of the other)

How good are you at reading English?
You didn't bother to answer how much money you wanted to spend on your lights

Sorry, I am willing to spend up to 200/300 $, maybe more depending on the choices, please let me know what do you recommend?

Welcome to 420!

First things first, you have to use CFL's on the side to get the most light from them and have them almost touch the plants.

Don't buy more CFL or cheap LED's from Amazon, it's not a good long term investment.

With the height being only 110cm, you're quite limited in options. HPS is out of the question, so are LED panels with their bulky design and noisy fans.

Either get a lot of 120cm flourescent light tubes, maybe 6 warm white and 3 cold white and mix them evenly.

Or you can build a LED light yourself and get the best:

4x Quantum Board QB132 3000K = $140 From Horticulture Lighting Group (maybe available on amazon if they're sold out at HLG)
1x Meanwell driver HLG-240H-C1750 = $80 From Mouser
+ wires, connectors and hangers, and shipping/import charges.

It is super easy is to assemble, you only need something that can cut the wires, a normal pair of scissors works perfectly ;)

This is a dimmable(you can turn the power up and down) light that draws up to around 250w and delivers the most power and coverage in your price range, and it gives you the most space between light and plants ;)

Back
Top Bottom