Dutch Masters Liquid Light Review

So I've been using Dutch Masters Liqiud Light (in conjunction with D.M'S Penetrator) for a whle now. And My current grow consisted of applications up until the fourth week of flowering. The foliar program said to use it up to 2 times a week so natrually I went 2-3 times a week. I must say that this product does everything it say its suppose to do. Theres only so much that we can see for ourselfs. AND LIQUID LIGHT SHOWS US.

The applications are to be done 4 hours after the lights are on.YES , when the lights are on. This will allow for the penetrator to act as the wetting agent that will dig through the surfaces of your plant. After the penetrator does its job then the Liquid Light stars to do its thing. Which is to increase the photosynthesis process and increase the amount of lumens your plant will take in. I can honestly say That this is what it does. Your plants leafs will stand abnormally higher then you've seen them before, or at least thats what my plants do.

DUTCHMASTERS says it can be used up until the forth week. This I did and the results are in my journal "The Butcher Pride". As for my plants it incresed the stretch to 4 weeks, rather then the 2 weeks that normally occurs. Yeah, it was longer but it as we all know More stretch = more yeild. So YEAH, it has increased my yeid already. If you dont want your plants to stretch that long then I definetly recommend you use it no later then the 2nd week.

I hoope this helps out anyone who is interested in this product. If you have any questions about this product then please feel free to message me or hit me up on any of my threads. The links are at the bottom of all my post.

I'd have to give the liquid light A+ ratings as well.:goodjob: It's costly as I used the penetrator/liquid light combo recommended by D.M., but I'll pay the price again after seeing the results. I even use it on my clones with very good results. 1st time was an accidental overspray, but they were more perky than they were before, so I tried it again with a lot lower strength and the like it even more. The leafs appear to be standing at attention when I apply it. I did notice a the top leafs were real prone to heat stress beacuase they stood more upright and closer to the light when the spray was applied. Overall though, I'm using it again despite the $90 price tag!

i really want to believe this produtcs title... to allow more light, more energy to hit the plant.

just a quick ?... in my grow, light doesnt reach the base of the plants so extra stretch is worthless to me. aside from the stretch, do you feel the light is being used more efficiently, or in the case of my grow will the buds be heavier on top?

Yeah I do believe it make a difference in lumen absorbtion. You gotta keep in mind that the L.L opens the stomata on your plant leafs surfaces, thus allowing more light to penetrate. So even if you cut the stretch out, your plant as a whole is getting more lumens then if you didnt use it. If you get a chance ask your hydro guy for samples. they send them ut periodicly. And they do as a pair, so you'll get the Penetrator as well as the Liquid Light, if they have some. Yeah It will increase your yeild to put it plainly. More lumens = denser flowering and clusters.

awesome dude. im gonna get some in the next few days... i will ask for sample but my guess is the owner of shop takes em all home and uses em. im always askin about new items and my dad and me have dumped $4k to their account in lights nutes hydro gear in the last 5 months. maybe ill reconsider where i shop.

anyway... i use wet betty and its a surfaccant. is that different from penetrator... and if not im just about out of wet betty so ill grab that instead

ill definitely inqure about some samples. i have a few buddys down at the shop and we help each other out when we can, thats why im kinda suprized they never said hey take a sample... but i love all the perks of where i work too and reap the most benefits so is the way of life...

i think since the surfaccant will be used with the foliar sprays and liquid light ill go dutch (haha)... the issue i have with mixing nutrient lines is the thought that they would make their stuff work most efficiently with their specific ingredients... mixing lines may dope the plant with extra Y but not enough Z...

but penetrators/surfaccants are all the same, reduce water tension and allow faster absorbtion and activity within plant cells. quality may be noticable but really no alteration of nutrients.

the thing i like the most about Dutch is they have a university testing all their product. And that what most nute companies lack. An accredited University testing their theories and products. i agree with you completly on the mixing nute sitch. I mix the hell outa my nute companies, if you havent seen my cabinet check my butchers pride its full. and that only what I used on this last grow. This next one will be House & Garden in conjunction w/ my carb stacking program as well as the Liquid Light program. I guess its hard for me to throw out something that definetly works. I've got boxes and boxes of nutes from different companies. But only one wetting agent and thats the penetrator. to much to back it up. I may just have to try that wet betty.

i checked the cabinet right after you posted you had results using it... im gonna have to spend some time picking it apart.

about the carb stacking... you are really gettin my brain goin today... crazy world athletes eat 20K calories a day in training and ass loads of carbs... in my situation under intense light and premium nutes those extra carbs may go a long way... i had been giving slightly dilute feeds of most of my additives along with full strenght nutes.

can i over carb my plants? how will i notice? can excess carbs kill yield, flavor, or potency?

ok before i look for another reply or post i gotta water... be back in a bit

hey i also meant to ask if you had any idea about this... lets say the leafs dont get burnt at 24", after adding the liquid light will they be more sensitive at that same distance and more likely to burn from the increased efficiency.

....does the increased efficiency translate to more heat energy in the leaf or absorbed by the leaf? or does the leaf simply become more effective.

i too am considering using the liquid light, i am on my 2nd grow and this will be my first Scrog so i wont really noticed the differnce so much..

I had doubts about liquid light and penetrator but after reading through this post I think I'll give it a shot as well. With so many different products on the market, it's hard to know which is worth the money. Thanks butcher for starting this discussion on these products.

I decided to switch completely over to DM Gold, including LL/S for this grow. In spite of the fact that they are slow to answer questions and their site info basically sucks, and that their on line nute calculator ppms do not match mine (there's are 20% hot) I am very happy so far.

Very important for HPA growers is how clean their nutes are, which allowed me to eliminate my inline 200 mesh filter

In regards to Wet Betty, an example of a Hydrocarbon-based Surfactant is antifreeze (ETHYLENE GLYCOL.) Hydrocarbon-based surfactant compounds are amphiphilic, having a hydrophilic, water loving 'end', referred to as their 'head group', and a lipophilic, fat loving 'end', usually a long chain hydrocarbon fragment, referred to as their 'tail' reducing the surface tension of water by ADsorbing at the liquid-gas interface. They also reduce the interfacial tension between oil and water by adsorbing at the liquid-liquid interface.

Whether or not the non-ionic surfactant used in, "Wet Betty" is hydrocarbon based or not is up for debate, not mentioning the depiction of a woman's skirt blown up having a sign stating "plant penetrator" got a laugh but it's not selling me considerating the 2 page essay written about what it does, at the same time completely devoid of the exact ingredients that do not add up to 100% so I can only assume it's water... hmm...

'Original' 1L=$32.70

1% - Soluble Potash (K2O)
Also contains NON-PLANT food ingredients
17% - Yucca Extract
1.25% - 'Non-Ionic Surfactant' hydrocarbon based surfactant (antifreeze) I can only assume?
80.75% - expensive water?

'Organic' 1L=$41.62

1% - Soluble Potash (K2O)
Also contains NON-PLANT food ingredients
0.57% - Quallaia Saponaria Extract
98.43% - expensive water?

Do you have any more Liquid light that you might be willing to part with? My fiance will kill me if I buy any more supplements.

hello guys well after reading this post i thought i would give liquid light and dutch master saturator a go.:)
i have just given them a spray and will take some pictures at 24hr intervals. wish me luck:)
1ltr saturator 1 ltr of liquid light £35 ish ebay:)

Back
Top Bottom