Atami Bloombastic

I have used a free sample too. It basically super charged buds to freakish proportions. Mine foxtailed like crazy and had gobs of resin.
An interesting note on the product is that growers using it here have had a wonderful side effect of the product. Apparently in spider mite infested gardens, the mites evacuated the plants that had bloombastic in the reservoirs! When all of the reservoirs had bloombastic added the mites died off on their own. The effect was similar to that of using Advantix or Frontline for pet flea control.

Heres a plant with major foxtails growing
orange_bud_1.JPG

I just purchase some bloobastic at my local hydro store. If you are using the botanicare line on nutes (wich I will be using) it will replace liquid karma, hydro plex and sweet during the flowering stage. I'm going to run test with it and without it to see the results.

I am using Batonicare as well just started using Boombastic. How did you run go with both tests one work beter than the other? Thanks

I am using Batonicare as well just started using Boombastic. How did you run go with both tests one work beter than the other? Thanks

I ended up using dutch masters flower a & b along with the boombastic. I never used the botanicare line. It worked well with my aero set up. I really can't remember how much I yielded from six super lemon haze plants but I will be using it again. This time I will keep recorded of how much I yielded.

i just started using bloombastic for a week. I just noticed spider mites in that short time so I dont agree with its anti spider mite characteristics, but my buds do seem larger (although they should after a week of growing anyways) but I too would appreciate a little input on the effectiveness of this product.;)

i've been running it on my blue dream for about 9 days now, i am in the 5th week of flowering. ive started at the recommended strength, but will increase it after discussing its success with blue dream with a friend of mine who uses up to 5mL of bloombastic per gallon of h2o in the last week before flushing. i'll probably go up to 3mL per gal by that time. as far as feedback goes- i'd suggest you buy some of this (or shit, steal it, i dont care..just so you know im not trying to sell anything here..) its working great & allows you to cut out other nutrients.. i'd show a pic but am at home & not wanting to broadcast where the pic was taken, etc.. its top shelf tho, no doubt & yours can be too if u use bloombastic.. maybe i'll upload a pic on a school computer & paste it in here this week.. good luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom