Earth Juice vs. Age Old

PhishyPhil

im looking to make the jump to all organics after being convinced by a couple growers i talk too. after asking around on these boards i've heard good things about Earth Juice and Age Old,

if anyone has used either of these products please share your feelings, suggestions, comments. Any help is always appreciated ;)

:thanks:

Check out Be Irie's grow. I believe he uses the Earth Juice line and his buds are some of if not the best looking buds on this site.
I've used Age Old in the past. It's a very good fertilizer and is very easy to use with the measuring vessel built into the bottle. The basic combo of Age Old, Maxi Crop, and humic acid treated me very well. Add horticulture molasses like the stuff from Medina or Soil Mender and you have all your bases covered. If you're using a well draining soil like FF you may also want to add a cal mag supplement.

Thank you Orange..... :ganjamon:

Phil I usually recommend age old for first time growers as it is quite simple to use and provides good results. It is a good platform to build from.
Earth Juice is better, the products are dialed in and require a little more experience and patience to use them to their potential. I prefer the EJ line to the OA line..
Look into the "root's" line... I use both Roots and EJ and love them both.. I have not a bad thing to say about any of these.... :peace:

thanks a bunch for the info, ill be sure to check out that journal.

i do use FFOF with about 35%-40% perlite.:ganjamon:

Add some powdered dolomite lime to go along with the perlite. ~2tbl/gallon, or 1 cup/cf and you will be GTG with the FFOF

I'm running EJ and nothing but good to say about it.

No experience with the others, but no bad words, just positive.

DD

Back
Top Bottom