White LEDS are for Veg or Flowering?

WeedSands

I bought a light that allows the white LEDS to be turned on or off.

Which phase should they be on for?

Veg and or flower?

Thank you.

WeedSands,

Wondering if you have done much research on LED 's? Usually, white led's on growing LED light units are just for supplemental lighting and typically they don't do a whole lot, except to help you see what the true color of your plants leaves are. If you like, you can check out my website
www.earthfiregardens.com and look at all of the information about the LED growlight units I sell. They are unlike anything on the market today. There design is a more efficient way of spreading out the LED's themselves. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Veg and or flower?

Thank you.

It is "beneficial" to be on for both. Blue for VEG, RED for flower. White light has all wavelengths unlike the RED or BLUE which contain only ONE certain wavelength.

After doing work with a spectroradiometer, the sun, and HID lights, I can tell you that the white light is more than supplemental when it comes to plant development and more importantly, bud development. White light is crucial in many physiological processes in higher order plants that affect the qualitative outcome, not just the quantitative.

Icemud has done a very impressive grow using only 3500k white cob led. He isn't the only one either so I'm pretty sure that they aren't only supplimental light

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Icemud has done a very impressive grow using only 3500k white cob led. He isn't the only one either so I'm pretty sure that they aren't only supplimental light

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

3500k warm white contains more red than blue, it's better for bloom, but 3500k is not the best for bloom

Veg and or flower?

Thank you.

It depends on kelvin, if warm white, then better for bloom, if cold white, better for veg. White light has full spectrum range from UV to IR, but with different color tempture, the the content for blue light and red light is different.

Back
Top Bottom