Nutrients for higher yield, potency, taste and smell

thcgoblin917

yes I'd like to know if there's any suggestions on nutrients for higher yield and ptency, I know there's alot, but I'd like to use the best of the best, if possible I'd like to know the best for indoor and outdoor ( if there's a differance)

also I know flushing and curing/drying correctly is alot of the taste and smell but is there any nutes or techniques for optimum taste/smell????

please??!!

Re: nutrients for higher yield,potency,taste and smell

use sunny girl gardens mix will grow your plants to full potential all nuets added HI PERFORMANCE INDOOR MIX

yes I'd like to know if there's any suggestions on nutrients for higher yield and ptency, I know there's alot, but I'd like to use the best of the best, if possible I'd like to know the best for indoor and outdoor ( if there's a differance)

also I know flushing and curing/drying correctly is alot of the taste and smell but is there any nutes or techniques for optimum taste/smell????

please??!!

If you are growing in hydro I would say Advanced Nutrients. I never used it but they have a money gurantee refund if you are not 100% satisfied.

I saw two amazing grows this week, that they used SUGAR DADDY. I'd never heard of it until this past week. The pics of the trichs wre awesome, the most richs I had ever seen.

And I do love Advanced Nutrients for Flowering.

Roseman wich A/N do you use for flowering and what additives?

I use Advanced Nutients A and B for Flowering. They really are simple and easy to use, easy to measure, and they help balance the pH as advertised.

I have used and liked Liquid Karma, and Cal-Mag in Veg. I am ordering soem Sugar Daddy for my next grow, when cooler weather gets here and summer ends.

A guy turned me onto Advanced Nutients A and B for Flowering / AN Bud Candy Week 1-6 / Liquid Kool Bloom 1-4 < Dry Powder Kool bloom 5-7 > / Humboldts Gravity week 6-7 < Be very careful with Gravity it is strong stuff >... I foliar spray with Humbolt Purple Max week 1-7... week 8 straight Water Flush...

Could not believe the results... Trics increase like crazy and BUDS EXPLODE and get Rock hard... and really big weight gain... Potency went up and taste of smoke was nice... Nothing but compliments from all my friends...

please??!!

Despite marketing hype, there just ain't no such animal. There are no magic elixirs or rocket fuel nutrients. Plenty of overpriced items though.

Techniques, yes. It's called experience and getting your grow dialed in. Do that and you will grow dank.

Never forget the Law of the Minimum. Your plants will only grow to the minimum of whatever is supplied that is needed by the plant.

I'm not good at explaining, but an example would be, you could have the entire line of AN nutes and if your lighting is insufficient, that is your minimum and the plant won't go farther no matter what you dump on it.

Make sense.

Get your growing chops down and everything else will follow.

DD

I'm not good at explaining, but an example would be, you could have the entire line of AN nutes and if your lighting is insufficient, that is your minimum and the plant won't go farther no matter what you dump on it.
another analogy;
you cant just pour racing fuel in a lawnmower and expect to finish a nascar race, despite what AN would have you believe.
everything has to be perfect to take full advantage of any nutes.(light,air,water,medium)

thats why i use sunnygirl indoor container mix everything is in the soil and the soil base is sunshine #2 everything to just plant water and grow , 100% organic unbelivable taste, your indoor yeild will now be determined by two main items strain/environment

Looking back I have to Agree with Droopy & Snow... First thing first... Keep it simple start with the basics... Proper Lighting / Temperature / room conditions. Next Strong Healthy Plant. Then work on the NUTS... Plants are like people and have different needs. As far as Nuts go you can ask 100 people about what they use and you will get a 100 different answers...

Best advice I have read yet! I have been driving myself nuts reading a post on how fantastic this nutrient is to reading the next post saying just the opposite.Not to mention the post on what these additives are made of and the argument of if they are even worth it.... :confused:

So I figured they have been growing big smelly bud a lot longer then all of these nutrient companies even became a forethought and would just try the basics but use quality items for a quality environment.

If I can take a quality seed, put it in a quality medium, under the maximum amount of light allowed for my situation using quality grow bulibs with the right temp and humidity I think I will get equal quality in product.......Then, if I get good and consistent at that then I might jump into making them a bit bigger and smelly...um...er. :blunt:

please??!!

When you're looking for good nutes, you need to look at Advanced Nutrients.

Best base nutrients: Grow-Micro-Bloom
Max weight and density of buds, best yield: Big Bud
For increasing taste and smell: Bud Candy
For flushing: Final Phase

Good luck!

I'd take it one step farther and suggest AN's sensi A+B 2 part..only other change from Sensibowl is use Botanicares Cal-Mag Plus, it's very affordable, and also has Iron and Trace elements added now..plants really love it, just remember that if you use a mag drive pump in hydro the iron comes out fast due to magnetics, and requires removal at some point..I clean my pumps between grows and there's little noticeable buildup.

We started to notice the most increase in yield and quality when we switched to a "nutrient profile" using mineral based nutrients. This was specifically done for DWC or RDWC Hydroponics but would work for other media as well.

Forget the snake oils, use a good mineral based formula like the bloom formula from Dyna Gro is awesome and very cost effective.

House & Garden Aqua Flakes tested very well also......

Not real fond of the premixes like one poster mentioned that already contain all nutrients already....hard to predict the future for starters and I like to be able to control and adjust the feeding regiment along the way to harvest....letting the plants guide me. Good for beginners I guess maybe....

Once you go with a preloaded soil mix, your stuck with watch you got unless you resort to costly and stressful transplants, and even then, what a pain. Not my cookie anyhow....

I have also yet to try a premix that could hang with the explosive growth of a semi-aggressive feed schedule with good quality mineral based formula's.....

Cheers!

can any1 suggest a nute that has both stages in,the food 4 veg & bloom,do u have 2 add,add,i agree with wots said with y put racing fuel in a lawnmower,i dont want 2 add,so is there nutes just 1 bottle? Ideal 4 dwarf,auto lets say,im worried how much 2 flush at last wk,how much,how often,please help?

Do some research around this site you will find EVERYTHING you need bro...Check in the FAQ sections and check out peoples grow journals...there's also a nice thread on flushing in there

Back
Top Bottom