Voodoo-Juice Replacement?

go green

Hey everybody, since lots of you have been trying OC+ (Osmocote Plus), I have been shopping for other inexpensive alternatives to highly priced products.

All Natural Flower Thrive - 16Oz at YardLover.com

I will be trying this stuff as soon as it arrives. I have been using voodoo-juice, and really don't notice much of a difference.

Has anybody tried this? Anybody heard of this product?

Thanks peeps! Can't wait for the feedback.

-Go:blunt:

Hmm, never used that before. I think sticking with Voodoo Juice is the best plan. I mean, if it works, isn't it worth it?

It's one of the things I use every time I want to have a strong finish on my grow.....

Hey everybody, since lots of you have been trying OC+ (Osmocote Plus), I have been shopping for other inexpensive alternatives to highly priced products.

All Natural Flower Thrive - 16Oz at YardLover.com

I will be trying this stuff as soon as it arrives. I have been using voodoo-juice, and really don't notice much of a difference.

Has anybody tried this? Anybody heard of this product?

Thanks peeps! Can't wait for the feedback.

-Go:blunt:

Huh, interesting to find out what you learned from that nute.

I'm a big Voodoo Juice user, so I'd never switch to something else, but it's always fun to learn something new.......

I'm looking for a competitive replacement for Voodoo Juice. I mean an alternative that actually works well.

I've used Humboldt Nutrients products before and I like them a lot. I may go with White Widow powder.

I've done post-mortems on all of my plants roots and the A.N. does make a difference but just not a major difference. White Widow made a big impression on me with how well it got some roots to grow.

There are plenty of great products on the market you just have to choose the correct product for your needs.

Back
Top Bottom