TopLED Mars II 1200w - FWIW

count duckula

For what it's worth...

I got the Mars II 1200w several months back and have just completed its first use.

This light kicks so much ass! If and when I can come up with more $, I'll be ordering another one.

It's a little warm but with proper ventilation, you should have no problems...other than that, no complaints at all.

No stretching, just a lot of lumens that the girls really love and tight, tasty little green things that I really love.

I wish I could post a journal...but I can't.

I just can't say enough good things about it.

Thanks Sara for a great product! :thanks:

The Count :peace:

Re: TopLED Mars II 1200w...fwiw

thank you CD.
For what it's worth...

I got the Mars II 1200w several months back and have just completed its first use.

This light kicks so much ass! If and when I can come up with more $, I'll be ordering another one.

It's a little warm but with proper ventilation, you should have no problems...other than that, no complaints at all.

No stretching, just a lot of lumens that the girls really love and tight, tasty little green things that I really love.

I wish I could post a journal...but I can't.

I just can't say enough good things about it.

Thanks Sara for a great product! :thanks:

The Count :peace:

I got the Mars II 1200w several months back and have just completed its first use. This light kicks so much ass! If and when I can come up with more $, I'll be ordering another one.

A growing forum I'm subbed have a lot of people with Mars lights and they replace the fans in them. All you really need is a screwdriver, some courage, and some 120 mm PC case fans. They used the Zalman-Plus F3 SF (Shark Fin) which is cheap and sturdy but any good 120mm PC case fan should do.

The two rewards are a notable drop in temperature, but also a dramatic drop in noise.

yes, only Pro series has remote. we have pro II come out without remote :) stock in warehouse now ! united States, Canada and Europe!
I've also these lights, but no remote control what so ever, i think that only PRO series comes with rc

I have two sets of Mars 2 1200s, and I'm satisfied... there are 5 leds (on both) that don't look "lit" but I believe they are uv or infrared, not sure. Other than that they seem to work great, I was actually able to bleach some buds having them too close. One thing I would love is some sort of attachment that would enable closed venting, like a cool tube. Sure the heat is nothing compared to HID, but it's tougher to control/contain since it radiates into your tent/space... my two cents

Hi Halibut,If they look dim,it's porbably the IR diodes.:high-five: You may add some fan at your tent,it can help.:Namaste:
I have two sets of Mars 2 1200s, and I'm satisfied... there are 5 leds (on both) that don't look "lit" but I believe they are uv or infrared, not sure. Other than that they seem to work great, I was actually able to bleach some buds having them too close. One thing I would love is some sort of attachment that would enable closed venting, like a cool tube. Sure the heat is nothing compared to HID, but it's tougher to control/contain since it radiates into your tent/space... my two cents

Thanks Sara, I went back and read the distance recommendation on the site and haven't had any problems. I have good ventilation set up, so the heat is no problem (actually need a heater this time of year) but I thought it was worth mentioning the difference in heat generation/dispersal between HID and LED

It's my pleasure,if you need to know anything,you can ask me here or visit our thread Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion .:high-five:I will always be there.:welcome:
Thanks Sara, I went back and read the distance recommendation on the site and haven't had any problems. I have good ventilation set up, so the heat is no problem (actually need a heater this time of year) but I thought it was worth mentioning the difference in heat generation/dispersal between HID and LED

Back
Top Bottom