Herbies Head Shop

Equanimity

I'd like to mention how pleased I am with these guys.

I've ordered three times from them now and every time it's the same deal:

I place my order and the seeds are in my hands the next day.

They all arrive discreetly which, when you're getting seeds sent, is what you want.

Got a bunch of free seeds this time around; 7 feminised and 10 regular.

As of now they're banging out Strawberry Blue Feminised, Sensi Star Critical and Royal Queen Critical. I got a Grand Heft Auto too because I ordered some "Dr Krippling" seeds. The regular seeds are Afghani; I've got two of these growing now from the last time I ordered.

So yeah, if you're in the UK or Ireland or thereabouts and you're looking to order seeds, give Herbie's a shot.

And no, i don't work for them (or have any sort of deals going), I'm just putting the info out there.

also some discount codes I found:

420MAGHERBIES5 (5% off a £50 basket)
HERBIES (10% off a £100 basket) - pretty sure this one is everywhere

Happy growing :)

Good review, discretion is the name of the game. Thanks. ;)

Has anyone in the U.S. used herbies? I would like to use them but curious to see if its worth it to even try.

I'm in the USA and ordered the 1st bunch in breeders packs and got them all in only 6 days! WOW!

I have another order on the way right now as of 3 days ago. Hope to see them in the next 3 days or so too. They did send me an e-mail this order saying they didn't ship with tracking due to too many packages getting stopped lately but it would in no way affect my delivery guarantee.

Very happy with them so far! Shipping charges are great and the free seeds are too.

Thanks fanleaf! Are you close to my location or more towards the west coast? I just need to go for it. I have only grown bagseed and I'm ready for my first legit strain.

Thanks fanleaf! Are you close to my location or more towards the west coast? I just need to go for it. I have only grown bagseed and I'm ready for my first legit strain.

Great Lakes area. I couldn't be happier with them. As soon as I get this 2nd order I'm going for a 3rd lol.

Absolutely the best seed bank that I have ever dealt with! :thumb: I don't mind paying more for superior service and piece of mind. What I order is actually what I receive consistently....with one exception, I ordered DNA Genetics Purple OG#18 and received OG#18. Herbies has a huge selection and great freebies....not just the shit nobody wants. Anything entering the US from the Netherlands is scrutinized. By using seedbanks located in Spain, The UK, and Canada I have experienced almost 100% receipt of order. This means Customs stands a much better chance of intercepting your order from Barney's Farm or 420....my experience has been 50%. Look for a seedbank outside the Netherlands and order during the peak international shipping season....you guessed it the Holidays!!!

I need to know a review for the afghani regular free seed I have collected over the past week from tall plz help me out if u have ever any review I'll be glad to listen and if u guys need pics see how the Lil baby's are going I'll be glad to thanks again.

Has anyone in the U.S. used herbies? I would like to use them but curious to see if its worth it to even try.

it's worth it bro look I did and I live in FL OK all I did was get my shot out my mail lol just use fake name use ur mater card and just don't tell any one ur business like fr and they give u free seeds to bro like go head and do it I was scared doing it at first but I did ND now I just got another order of liberty haze and tropical heaven gate I'd do it bro ur good if u see any thing ur worried about getting the mail just throw it away in trash bin next hour just go get it again just make sure that trash can anit in full sun u know cause they will pop but just try making help u bud

I'd like to mention how pleased I am with these guys.

I've ordered three times from them now and every time it's the same deal:

I place my order and the seeds are in my hands the next day.

They all arrive discreetly which, when you're getting seeds sent, is what you want.

Got a bunch of free seeds this time around; 7 feminised and 10 regular.

As of now they're banging out Strawberry Blue Feminised, Sensi Star Critical and Royal Queen Critical. I got a Grand Heft Auto too because I ordered some "Dr Krippling" seeds. The regular seeds are Afghani; I've got two of these growing now from the last time I ordered.

So yeah, if you're in the UK or Ireland or thereabouts and you're looking to order seeds, give Herbie's a shot.

And no, i don't work for them (or have any sort of deals going), I'm just putting the info out there.

also some discount codes I found:

420MAGHERBIES5 (5% off a £50 basket)
HERBIES (10% off a £100 basket) - pretty sure this one is everywhere

Happy growing :)

Hey man do you have any reviews for that free seed of the AfgHani regular seed pls fill me in if u yall got reviews

Back
Top Bottom