5 Gallon Fabric Grow Pot

Trip420

Hello everyone i want to ask about these's pots they are 5 gallon fabric pots are they good for growing nice Cannabis plants i'v never used fabric pots only regular 3 gallon pots. i just want to know the pros/cons of these's pots and is it worth buying a few. Here is a link to the Fabric pots. 5 Gallon Hydroponic Fabric Grow Pot :thanks:

fabricpot_1.png

THIS IS THE POT AND SPECS

fabricpot_1.png

Technical Specs

Constructed from high quality Non woven fabric
Provides great support, while allowing air to travel into the root system
Improving drainage and keeping the root system from overheating on hot days
Help plants become established more quickly after transplanting

Fabric pots are great Trip, they allow for air pruning that causes the root tip to die off and force the root to grow lateral roots giving you a greater root mass than you would in plastic pots where the roots circle around the outside of the pot and don't really fill in the center part very well.

Just keep in mind that because they breathe, they will dry out faster and need watered more often than plastic pots

Fabric pots are great Trip, they allow for air pruning that causes the root tip to die off and force the root to grow lateral roots giving you a greater root mass than you would in plastic pots where the roots circle around the outside of the pot and don't really fill in the center part very well.

Just keep in mind that because they breathe, they will dry out faster and need watered more often than plastic pots

Thanks TheCelt :thumb:

Good advice! I have switched from hydro to soil and the fabric pots have performed very well. Nice explanation above by Thecelt. Why would you ever use plastic for growing weed? :cheer:

Hey Trip420, those fabric pots are great! I was using plastic 5 gallon buckets with net pot lids for over a year until I bought a new hydro system. I bought an OxygenPot System and it came with those exact same fabric pots for ebb and flow. Noticed a big difference.... whiter, healthier roots that were freakin HUGE! I'm definitely a believer in fabric over plastic. Good luck, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom