HizzyB's Sour Banana

HizzyB

HizzyB here.
Longtime medical marijuana grower/ caregiver in a medical state and well below my limits.
If any of you out there are researching Rx Green and their simple and very effective nutrient line search no further I will show it all

Ok this is Crokett Family Farms Sour Banana Sherbert plant #1 and #2. 3 and 4 were males, see ya!
I have four rooted cuts of the #1 Plant (banana sherbert) that I dumped the cloning solution/water mix "Life" out and added 10 mls of Grow a and b, they are ready to eat. I hope to have them planted under a Metal Halide in the next few days. we have 2 nice #2s that I will get pics of asap.
This is a SBS#1 that has been planted and defoliated/topped already.
sbs1early122015.jpg

This is also a #1 almost 2 weeks into flower and will be defoliated soon
12212015SBS1day7.jpg

A Pic of her sister #2, she is so sour d its amazing, we ran a plant of each as a quick "Throw it in the room anywhere lets just get a peek!" This time weve made sure to give her a proper station
12212015b4defol_sbs2_1_.jpg

I will be showing a complete grow start to finish
rooted cut thru to jared buds, weights, pics and updating once a week with fresh pics, daily with what it took to maintain my reservoir and a quick note of how the specimen is doing and anything else that would be good to share.

I will include a couple of pics of other specimens as well.
General Hydroponic's "Mega Farm" its a 20 gallon container and she is on a 24/7 drip as recommended by GH. We did a pretty good 15.2 oz last round from the same cut (60 day veg) and in 100% mini cubes, this time shes been transplanted int the mega with hydroton.
Its a GDP Purple Dream about 5 weeks into 12/12
12212015MegaDream_week5.jpg

Same plant but in cubes and a 7.9 gallon bucket. feeds 3xs a day at 15 mins each.
week 8 and flushing
1221upload21.JPG

Upclose pic of the same purple dream 7.9 gallon container but an upclose shot of one of the bigger tops
I would love to see how an untoped xmas tree style would look, size wize. would be like a cactus I bet .
dec21upload1.jpg

We will make sure to eventually do some testing with same everything but one will have bloom booster compared to nothing but the 2 part , ect..

Thanks for stopping by and please ask questions, post pics and or hit me up with a PM here.
Merry Christmas all 2015!

Subscribed HizzyB, just did some speed reading on your first journal..........Okay..........I was looking at the pictures :cheesygrinsmiley: I love monster plants with loads of frost :Namaste:

Thanks for the invite

I would like to thank you for the invite, this is the style I like to watch since I cut my teeth on The Capn & s1ingblade style of grow.

Merry Xmas HizzyB

12/26/2015 Update

Sour Banana Sherbert is looking real nice and asking for as much light as possible aka "Praying for light"
Solution was 990ppm 5.9 PH
After a gallon of Reverse Osmosis Water it dropped it to 885 which is fine with me. I will let the PH drift up to 6.0 and knock it back down to 5.5. I do this so it can get as much of what both acidity levels offers.

I did really like how the plant looked tonight and will post pics soon.

Happy New Year All

I have been blooming the Sour Banana Sherbert for 3 weeks and with the LED for over a week now and so far so good!
SBS1Dec31st.JPG

Her younger sister is in veg still for approx 28 more days, well run her under a hortilux HPS to compare results
SBS_1_Dec31_2015.jpg

I must apologize for my absence we got another cold virus and have been wiped out, and busy lol

Looking Great Hizzy, and I'm looking forward to see which one does the best HPS or LED. :high-five:

So far the buds seem on the small side but we still have lots of weeks left, like almost 5 lol.
I will get up pics asap.
Today's reservoir update
PPM=871
PH was 6.2-6.3
I added 5 mls of RX "Lower"
the water level was fine so I left the PPM alone.
Plant is healthy and "Praying for more light"

1/4/16

Sour Banana Sherbert #1 daily update

Reservoir came in at 876 ppm and a acid level of 5.6. Water level was good to go so I'm letting her fly till morning.
So far a little defoliation to remove shade leaves and so far the LED plant looks like she is doing well. Main problem is this is the first real bloom run on this plant, at least for me. My partner ran it next to a tray and results were pretty good but it wasn't directly under good light so its hard to say. I probably should've used my HPS first to get a control point but I have to run the LED right now while its the dead of winter.
Lamp OFF
SBS_1LED_lamp_off.JPG

BudMaster 675 Watt ON
SBS_1_LED.JPG

Baby Sour Banana Sherberts that will run on a tray of 4 under a 1000 watt HPS
baby_sour_bananas.jpg

there is a "White S1" and a Girl Scout Cookies seedling in there as well, theyre future hopefuls.

Does anyone here know if the Krinkle Kut a desired phenotype on the white like DJ SHorts Blueberry is?
Thanks and see ya tomorrow

Hey HizzyB, I don't know why I haven't seen your journal sooner? I'm always looking for a grower that grow big beautiful plants on top of a tote or in a tray using hydroponics, top feed with Rockwool. :love: :adore:

It looks like your okay with the yellow top on your tote without painting it?

RSOiler AKA 60cal

I have a different kind of journal now Cannabis Oilers United I'm into the Medical healing of CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil).

I'll be watching your journal very close. What's your thoughts of the slow but sure legalization of our beloved MJ?

:love::cco::love: Check out the other two links in my signature (just read the first page in both if you have the time)

Good Morning Hizzy, there's a guy on 420 Mag that is going to grow in a modified Capn Style. 7 gal. DWC, top feed in Rockwool cubes sitting on a tote. Very interesting spin on this style.

Would you mind if I was to PM him to check out your journal?

Thanks for the pm RSO. Greetings HizzyB, I'm close to transplanting an Amnesia Lemon into it's final 7 gal airpot with croutons and begin my automated drip feed. Hopefully I'll pick up some tips from your journal. :)

Nice to meet ya Rifle and thanks for the referral RSO.

If you want to see alot of data look into the cap'n, cap'n style. He had a buddy doing similar things too, shouldnt be too hard to find their threads here

Back
Top Bottom