Rx Green Solutions energy and bulk

HizzyB

I am pleased to inform all that Rx Green Solutions sent my some test bottles of new additives that will be on store shelves this Spring.
ENERGY (3-0-1):
-derived from traditional and organic ingredients with a molasses base and inclusive of plant extracts (kelp and yucca) and contains humanness
-assists nutrient usage, protein synthesis and stimulates natural soil microbes
-aids in nutrient retention, rooting, stress tolerance and coloring; the organic components assist in improved fruit quality

BULK (0-12-3):
-BULK is a pk booster containing phosphorus, potassium, and calcium
-uses plant derived amino acids and carbohydrates to increase photosynthesis
-provides the needed energy to optimize flower production, bud set, and bud density
FullSizeRender_4_23.jpg

IMG_165820.JPG

Here is a quick peek at our veg tester, its a hybrid GSC we crossed with GG we call glookies
IMG_166723.JPG

I am super excited to see what kind of differences we will get compared to the 2 part only runs we've been getting all of last year, they were real legit so this will be very interesting.

Thanks for stopping by

I picked up both the Bulk and Energy yesterday. I had a few questions though.

I am currently in Flower with about a month to go. I am growing in ProMix HP in 3 gallon Smart Pots. Do I use this along with my RX Bloom or do I use it instead of? Do I alternate between feedings?

I ask because the bottle says it's a low pH product and works best when pH is unadjusted. I currently have been adjusting my pH to 6.3 for the Bloom formula with very good results. Is this too high for the "Bulk" to work properly?

Thanks for any info you can pass along.

Anyone have significant experience with this produce? I am doing a grow in a few months where I will be cloning 4 plants and growing 2 with my homegrown fertilizers (Fish, Seaweed, Worm castings, Compost and such) vs an over the counter fertilizing kit (preferably organic).

You are recommended to use the Bulk along with the bloom a and b

I just today had a conversation with RX greens head grower and he said they're still running ultra acidic solutions. I told him when we let it drop down under 3 (2.9 I know it's scary) we got deficiency due to nutrient lockout.

Hope that helps
In fact your able to use a tiny bit of energy in bloom as well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom