Haze.IO Customer Product & Service Review 2016

First of all id like to thank Haze.IO for their awesome promotions running every month here at 420 Magazine. With random giveaways, contest and all sort of great ways to spread the word about a great little seedbank trying to spread their wings and join the elite cannabis breeders from around the world.

As a recent customer I received great customer service from Flo and Jay from the staff there at Haze.IO. I've been very impressed with their easy to navigate website and automatically updated freebie counts on certain purchase amounts. Free shipping to boot, over a certain amount that is, but cheap international stealth shipping. I paid double for shipping from a in-province seedbank.

When I'm up to buy more seeds again, I'll be definitely checking out the seeds here at Haze.IO cheap prices, cheap shipping, and did I mention free seeds.

Please join me in a review/discussion of what YOU think of the this wonderful sponsor of our community website

From us at :420: Thank you Haze.IO

Haze.IO website link

Re: Haze.IO customer product and service review 2016

This is the message I got from Jay.

Here you go!

Here's your personal coupon for 15% the Candy Kush Express Fast V

XXXXX

And I'm sure we can add some additional free seeds to your as well. However, when we rub your back, it would be nice if you rub ours

We're always happy if our customers spread the word and share their experience with us. There's a new thread open on this forum for reviews. You should check it out at some point!

Haze.IO customer product and service review 2016

Take care for now,
Jay

Thing is I went to order but there doesn't seem to be a voucher code in the message he sent. Can someone enlighten me please.

This is the message I got from Jay.

Here you go!

Here's your personal coupon for 15% the Candy Kush Express Fast V

Voucher code-XXXXX-voucher code

And I'm sure we can add some additional free seeds to your as well. However, when we rub your back, it would be nice if you rub ours

We're always happy if our customers spread the word and share their experience with us. There's a new thread open on this forum for reviews. You should check it out at some point!

Haze.IO customer product and service review 2016

Take care for now,
Jay

Thing is I went to order but there doesn't seem to be a voucher code in the message he sent. Can someone enlighten me please.

It's at the bottom of the shopping cart, there's a text asking if you have a promo code. It then brings up the option to enter a code from the valentine spread the love offer.

Edit: I miss read your post.

If you didn't get a pm from Haze.IO for your pr9mo code 15%off your chosen strain. I'd would send them a pm to see if they forgot. Also check your spam folder. Hope you get it, cheers

Thanks for your help guys!

The promo code is your name, yes. I should have made it clearer I guess. Sorry about that :)

Did everything work out now Shaun?

I had a very good experience with them too. I think the super stealth option is worth every penny. Great choices! I've got a promo code and waiting for just the right promo to "pull another trigger". I have no idea what that promo could be. Too many seeds, too few plant count.

Thanks HazeIO! A happy customer here!!

Just placed my order. I didn't use my promo code cuz it is for photoperiod seeds and I wanted to get my wife some autos, so I picked Sensitive Seeds Auto super Skunk. And check out process goes very quickly. And I had my confirmation email immediately after placing order. I gotta say the fact that the latest they will be here is like 4th or 5th of next month. Which seems super fast. Can't wait to let you all know how she likes them. I will probably do a small grow journal for her so stay tuned.

Thanks Haze.IO

Placed my order Thursday, came in the post today so very Happy,
Got some free seed too :)
Does anyone know how to look up the codes on the vials so I can find what I have been sent?

Thanks Haze.IO

Placed my order Thursday, came in the post today so very Happy,
Got some free seed too :)
Does anyone know how to look up the codes on the vials so I can find what I have been sent?

Thanks Haze.IO

The numbers on the vial correspond to the product numbers on the order form. Example: code is CBCR503F that is for CBD Crew Shark shock (Feminised 5 Seeds)

For any extra free seeds in separate vials, you may need to email/pm Haze.IO for details. They sent me a additional email to explain which vials were what strain.

Hope this helps and keep it green

That's exactly how it works! :)

We usually send out a separate email with the additional free seeds so you can identify them. (Un)fortunately, this order arrived before I managed to send an email with the additional info :D

Quick Review Time.

Got my delivery safe and sound with the extra stealth. I lost tracking in transit when it got 'in country'. I did tracking no signature, I dunno? I dont really need to track it. I probably will not use that option next time unless it helps it get here without interference.

So I ordered on the 9th and it got here the 19th. 10 days (over presidents day holiday weekend). Really good as far as I am concerned.

I would rather have them arrive safe than anything else.

I'd also like to endorse Haze - particularly while keeping any aspiring Aussie greenies in mind.

The reason for this is there is a fairly rare feature/option to be able to order seeds online overseas, however have a seed strain that is cultivated in Australia to be sent - so any bills are from overseas and in the (rare) likelihood there was pressure from local authorities to display transaction records etc, it is much harder to apply to an overseas company. Plus it arrives sooner in the mail and does not have to go through customs as international orders would - so quicker service and more peace of mind (or at least for me for a first order).
Another benefit was they accepted payments through prepaid gift cards which some banks do not accept or have difficulties with.
Customer service was also wonderful or you feel like you are dealing with some very friendly people that are trying to help you rather than making a quick buck. When I first attempted to order from another seedbank and ran into problems with the prepaid card being rejected by its system, my correspondence was more "It should work" and left at that.. in contrast I appreciated their willingness to go into a bit more detail or chat casually - especially for a first time order-er.

So overall, very glowing review - however I believe in being critical and listing cons as well (though I'd still fully endorse and re-use their service myself when I need to).

If I had to leave a critique, it would probably be that when I ordered from the Southern Star Seeds strand, I ordered one of the all star packs - which from the description is meant to be a sample of all the strains - however it was thrown into the one package. While I think that is part of the sales gimmick as it is somewhat akin to treasure hunting or a surprise mix - I'm a bit of a information/data nut and would have preferred if I knew what I was growing rather than finding out after I've grown something and find it was not suitable for my setup. (Hope I don't come off as too critical here, if this is a problem for users its easy to avoid by simply buying specific strains instead). The second (and last thing tbh) thing I can think of is I felt the data available on the strains could have been a touch more comprehensive - again this may not matter to a majority of customers and I fully know I'm an over-thinker, but specifically knowing the CBD content in each strain rather than details simply omitted, or make use of a likert scale or slightly more informative categories rather than simply yes/no or 'green tick' and omit category system.

But overall - very happy customer that will convert into a repeat customer ;)

Placed my order with HAZE.IO The 23rd of Feb. Got confirmation 3 days later. ( im a pain in the ass and did it western union) Order should be here sometime between the 5th -14th of March! Very happy with the selection and customer service! Ya got my recommendation HAZE.IO! :thumb:

I would like to post another glowing review of Haze and it's employees. I received my order today and 2 days earlier than I would have ever thought possible. Thank you for the ease of ordering and the speed of processing and delivery. I will definitely be ordering again soon, Cuz I gots a jones for some Green Crack!
:goodjob::thumb::cheer::Namaste:

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Not necessarily a review as such, but here is the CBG Auto I got from Haze.io

CannaBioGen Auto-CBG about 5 days old here.
CIMG9908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom