Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Guys, Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer on 420magazine now, who do you trust? Please tag him here, we will choose one people from all the tagged person.
we are waiting for their objective ,professinoal review. Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and 4'x4 tent will be the reviewed product. Deadline: 30th,Sept. ––––By Mars Hydro Team. :welcome:
product_reviewer_1_.jpg

Great job Mars Hydro! If there's any sponsor around here that I see puttin their work it's you guys! You make this place great!

I've never grown with LED before but I would love to see some one rock this out!!

Again, thanks for keeping this place fresh and fun!

:high-five:
:bravo:

:cheer:you got everything:bravo:
I've got the space, the time, and the love of Mars Hydro lighting! (and plenty of strains/seeds to choose from!)

:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:yeah,i also think it's good thing to do that.Grower can give us good results:cheer: You will like our lights.:high-five:
Great job Mars Hydro! If there's any sponsor around here that I see puttin their work it's you guys! You make this place great!

I've never grown with LED before but I would love to see some one rock this out!!

Again, thanks for keeping this place fresh and fun!

:high-five:
:bravo:

@Cannafan.......:love::circle-of-love::love:

Cannafan is a big part of our Mars Hydro family

@#&Cannafan..................This fantastic grower has about 5 journals in which she can show case just how great the Mars Hydro Led's are

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom