Bonza Seed Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody in the States have experience with these guys? How was it? Pros/Cons? Overall negative or positive review? Thanks in advance 420 ppl!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah,there're ok.The freebies are great,just got to catch them right.Last time I got 14 seeds from really good strains for free.I think I only spent $70 for those freebies.I didn't like that at the time the best way was to have to sign for your package,but I think they have more options now.

Hey askhole420, I have always used herbies Seeds in the past and was VERY satisfied. Last week I made my first order from bonza as I have seen some good reviews and knew they were a sponser here, and as of right now I am REALLY DISAPPOINTED with this company.

In the past I would simply order my seeds from herbies and they would show up no problem. I placed my order of around $240 about a week ago as a "guest customer", gave them my phone number and email, I never received a confirmation email or anything. I figured oh, I'll give it 6 days since I paid for the better shipping and just assume it sent... wrong...

I finally get ahold of them through their customer support chat client which always says offline and was told my order was refunded because I purchased as a guest and they didn't have my contact Info (they did). So you're telling me that my order was cancelled because "I didn't provide contact details", but you let a purchase go through without it for other customers apparently.

So now with my bank I have to wait 2-3 weeks after the refund is done on their end and I am out money/time/current promotion and the seeds. They asked me if they could contact me at a later time though email because they weren't sure why it got cancelled. I'm not trying to bash this company at all but it's frustrating because apparently I've been spoiled by herbies in the past. I don't really see how my issues with this company can be resolved and I won't be out my money/time, but I am hoping that it is so that I can edit this post and make a positive review.

Strykr i had the same issue. No confirmation email though. I got on with live support and they set an account up and BOOM! Theres my order. Seemed fishy to me also. My order is on its way so we shall all see. I will be sure to post back after receiving it. Will be sure to include a link to my journal with these when its up and running so we can see if in fact they are legit genetics Goodvibes93.

i need some new seeds and im in aus , do i go bonza i have a lot of my dads old seedsbut like to try something new

It depends, if bank transfer is convenient for you I would just go through herbies. I have used them for about 2 years since I started growing and have always been happy with them. They no longer accept debit/credit cards so it's no longer convenient for me since bank transfers cost me like $50

I ordered from bonza two weeks ago. Still waiting.

I ordered on November 27th. My novelty arrived today. .... waiting on some other supplies and then will start journaling. Best of luck 420 peeps. Will post a link here when Im up and running.

BTW, what strains did u guys order? I went strictly auto. Cherry Bomb, Blue Treacle, Think Different, Rhino Ryder and Green Crack. Should be some high times in my near future!!

The best place to get seeds in my opinion is Nirvana.Their selection is limited because they are a breeder,not a seed bank.I have tried about half of their line up and never disappointed.They also give away ten free mystery seeds with every order.

Just received 6 seeds from bonza. They have to be the worst looking seeds I've seen. Really small. Light colored. To be fair I did order cheap bomb seeds. You would think they would look better than these.

Ordered White Lemon, Urban Poison, & Money Maker on November 25 they arrived today December 10. The seeds look good will let you know how they grow.

We do our best not only to protect our sponsors, but also to fairly represent our members with any complaints.

We have therefore invited Bonza to respond to the issues raised here.

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom