Advanced Nutrients Bloom Micro & Grow - Pack of 3

21HMR21

420 Member
Has anyone used "Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro & Grow, Pack of 3" if so....
1. What was your experience with the auto PH balancing?
2. The end result, better or worse than FF or GH?
3. Would you use Advanced Nutrients again?.
4. Would you replace your current Nut's with Advanced Nutrients?
5. Any extra information about the product that you could pass on?
6. Lessons learned, Perhaps something that worked that you would do better next time?

I know that asking a lot, but inquiring minds need to know

I use the product and love it. I've never used the other products but on my first grow I yielded 7 ounces on 2 plants.

I am using AN again for my current grow. The best part of the product is you don't have to worry about PH. The product is buffered to adjust itself and hold that level for about a week. Recommend to use at 1/2 the strength on the label for all phases of growth.

I just started running them only issue I had I was adding H2o2 and started having root issues went and got some hydroguard and quit the H2o2 and boom cleared up kicking ass not sure what there product is for the hydroguard there's so many guess if I had the voo do juice and b52 but that's the only problem I got just to many products to learn

I'm dipping my toes into growing in coco coir and eyeing the AN Sensi line for coco. I'm also curious about how the pH balancing works out in practice. Thanks for asking the questions. Subbing up to learn!

I've been using Advance Nutrients product for about a year and quite happy with it. In my case I just mix up by watering mixture including AN and the PH drops to about 6.5. I use to try to lower the PH using PH down but within an hour it goes back to the stable 6.5. I've learned from other growers that you aren't suppose to adjust the PH.

I mix at about 1/2 strength of label for all phases of growth.

I just started running them only issue I had I was adding H2o2 and started having root issues went and got some hydroguard and quit the H2o2 and boom cleared up kicking ass not sure what there product is for the hydroguard there's so many guess if I had the voo do juice and b52 but that's the only problem I got just to many products to learn

I haven't used H202 but do use hydroguard. Roots seem to love it. They have many products but most are IMO over priced supplements you can buy cheaper elsewhere. B52 is just B1 nothing more. Voodo Juice is a good product for root development but also probably the equivalent of Hydroguard.

I usually use just the base Grow and Bloom product and supplement what I want from other lines.

That's where I'm at now running the base gmb and finishing up my mills additives before they expire might try some bud candy in a few buckets se what it does

Back
Top Bottom