General Hydro nutes?

T-BON

Im looking for some info on these products, I know they are inexpensive and not to use the recipe on bottle. I was given a case of Grow, Bloom, and Macro hard water, so I would like to use them up but unsure about the recipe schedule. Any input would be much appreciated.:surf:

General hydroponics makes Floranova Grow (7-4-10), It works great on hydro plants,
I just read the bottle and used how much they say to use (they make it, they sould know how much to use )
...start slow at first with the nutrients 1/4 strentgh then 1/2 till you know your plants can handle full strentgh nutrients.

(always check PH)

GH nutes are very forgiving, you should have no problems , always make sure you adjust your ph after mixing nutes. just use the FEEDING SCHEDULE on the back of the bottles relevant to your grow "STAGE", the schedule is very comprehensive and easy to use, GH is especially..

GH nutes are very forgiving, you should have no problems , always make sure you adjust your ph after mixing nutes. just use the FEEDING SCHEDULE on the back of the bottles relevant to your grow "STAGE", the schedule is very comprehensive and easy to use, GH is especially..

Be careful with the bottle recommendations, start off a little weak, 50-75 % (I would start at 50) and work your way up. GH website has a few calculators to figure the amount for whatever size reservoir you use.

also remember to mix in the MICRO first , then gro and bloom accordingly. Like race says, flush, flush and flush.

We have used a lot of different salts

Really like RX Green and GH Flora Series
Works great and the price is right
Basically cut my teeth on the stuff 20 years ago
Still using it
Anything that keep me from
Funding AN

Sent from my iPhone using 420

The only thing I have against General Hydroponics - and it's sort of a biggie - is that the company was bought by Scotts Miracle Gro.

Back
Top Bottom