Votes: 30 3.7%
  • House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
k..So i figured lets take a poll of what nutes we all REALLY use.

I'm starting this due to the fact that Advanced Nutrients Got barred for the hydro show..

So Lets see if what our Family here on 420 really uses..

Feal free to comment or just add to the poll..

(the results of this poll in no way is intended to advertise or promote ANY nutrients or companies:ganjamon:)

Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

Sunleaves Bat Guano. I am also partial to the Fox Farms line-up. :peace:

Fox Farms complete schedule. It's easy to use, they map out a feeding schedule for you, and it's a California home based company. Patriotic and nearly stoner proof!!

I'm doing hydro right now. GH nutes work and are cheap. California based as well.

I want to say :thanks: to Everyone whos stoping by as well as stopped by to vote...:nomo:...This pole i think will help alot of people who wonder what nutes are used in our ELITE 420 community..as well as hopefully link up some people who have questions about as specific line..with Growers who know thier nutes..:allgood:

Hopefully. I think GH is okay, I mean its budget stuff in my opinion. The fact is that you don't spend a lot, and its good for starters, but personally, for high yields advanced really works. I've seen people with GH, and although their stuff is good, I haven't seen anything really splendid grown with GH. Usually the really dank stuff is with AN. Just my opinion though.

I just ordered the recipe for success by technaflora, $32.95 Comes with alot of stuff to use though out grow even rooting gel! I will use careful since this is my first grow using nutes for each stage of growth. Any one try this? Comes with 18 different products should be intersting!?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL

yeah i've used it. its a decent recipe. you just have to watch the magi cal, thats the one thing that i had issues with. I end up with a magnisium and calcium lock out so that the only downside to it that i can think of. B.C makes a decent line. But i tell you what for the price of those bottles by them selfs make it a GREAT deal.You be fine as long as you fallow thier feeding chart. and make sure you start quarter stregnth then work your way up.
if you have any questions or need help just ask. or feekl free to p.m me if you have an emergency.

And a side not: rite now i getting really bummed with A.N due to the fact that they havent emailed me back since i've contacted them 5 days ago. Iknow thier busy but itell you one thing. i email DUTCH MASTER and they get back to me the next day EVERYTIME. and i talk to those guys pretty often. so really do hope A.N does respond.

Thank you for your kindness,So BC makes technaflora i get it.voted for misc. my bad. Thank you again.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL

yeah i've used it. its a decent recipe. you just have to watch the magi cal, thats the one thing that i had issues with. I end up with a magnisium and calcium lock out so that the only downside to it that i can think of. B.C makes a decent line. But i tell you what for the price of those bottles by them selfs make it a GREAT deal.You be fine as long as you fallow thier feeding chart. and make sure you start quarter stregnth then work your way up.
if you have any questions or need help just ask. or feekl free to p.m me if you have an emergency.

And a side not: rite now i getting really bummed with A.N due to the fact that they havent emailed me back since i've contacted them 5 days ago. Iknow thier busy but itell you one thing. i email DUTCH MASTER and they get back to me the next day EVERYTIME. and i talk to those guys pretty often. so really do hope A.N does respond.

Sounds like a side effect companies get when they get big. Customer service support is expensive to maintain and is often the first to get cut in order to save costs. Good customer support is important to me with many things and is worth paying a bit more upfront to get it. I don't go with AN as I didn't want to have to pay for all the advertising, booths at conventions, and specialized bottling they use. I just want good product with support that responds if there is an issue with the product. I personally haven't had to get support from GH but I think I have a somewhat inside contact there, so I should be OK. Hoping to get some samples of their products soon.

munki-

if you ask your local hydro guy about samples they should let you kow when they get them. or if you send a message to g.h they will give you some info on thier sample program.

They just recently sent some of thier new sample products out. i just got some myself. i'm testing it rite now. its thier flourlicios products.

Fox Farms complete schedule. It's easy to use, they map out a feeding schedule for you, and it's a California home based company. Patriotic and nearly stoner proof!!

though im finding out that the FF Tiger bloom will defeat the PH buffer in the FF Happy Frog soil...

munki-

if you ask your local hydro guy about samples they should let you kow when they get them. or if you send a message to g.h they will give you some info on thier sample program.

They just recently sent some of thier new sample products out. i just got some myself. i'm testing it rite now. its thier flourlicios products.

I'm using floralicious plus right now with my crop. That is some funky smelling, black as pitch stuff! I have to rinse the measuring container three times before it shows clear. Good organics in there though. I do know my plants appear to be the epitome of health.

Thanks, I'll try to contact GH. My wife works for a packaging company so she is usually in contact with all kinds of companies and get samples. I freakin' love samples! :cheer:

GH is a California company as well.

you ever run across samples of liquid light..
WOW thats the way to go.unbelivable. it like your plants are dancing while on cr&ck.that and penatrator together. the good guys at duthcmaster hooked it up with samples, so i bought a case. thats the thing i love about the dutch. so chill and so giving.

you ever run across samples of liquid light..
WOW thats the way to go.unbelivable. it like your plants are dancing while on crack.that and penatrator together. the good guys at duthcmaster hooked it up with samples, so i bought a case. thats the thing i love about the dutch. so chill and so giving.

Hmm, OK. Dutch Master products have a high sticker price but if good customer support, free samples, and just having great products is their motto, I will most likely become a customer of theirs.

yeah it's a high price but man they are rael customer orianted.

I've now started something with house and garden they're pretty much the last company i havent tried. now that shyte cost an arm and leg and a harvest.But, we'll see once i've run through this cycle then i can officialy say i've tried every nute i can find so far.

then i can get my own regimine going for individual strains and wether its an indica or sativa.its funny i got to admit though G.H is a great base to start out with. Cheap local and effective.

thanx bwc

thats one i've never heard of now it time to try. as soon as i'm done with house and garden then i think i'll give them a try.

maybe sooner they seem to be at decent prices and are local..Hell Yeah. love local products..thanx again

thats one i've never heard of now it time to try. as soon as i'm done with house and garden then i think i'll give them a try.
maybe sooner they seem to be at decent prices and are local..Hell Yeah. love local products..thanx again
PM me and let me know what u think of the Cutting Edge. Its the only one I've used indoor(with a couple Dynagrow products and both GH Kool Blooms). I wanna try it on a couple hydro cycles.

Back
Top Bottom