What Are Your Top 5 Yummy Buds? - Taste

OUGI

Hi everybody! Lets talk about yummy stuff, list the top 5 yummiest buds you have ever smoked! Of course, all buds grown properly will provide good taste buds, but we are talking here about the cream of the crop, or "el crème de la crème". Just a free talk, from high buddies. Here is mine:

1- Platinum OG (Im OG lover, Obama OG and Presidential OG are in my favorites too, I love all OGs, I got this one only one time in a dispensary, tried other time from the same place but was totally different, fluffy and weird)
2- Blueberry (Sweet, delicious, my tong buds are shaking just thinking about it)
3- Pre-98 Bubba (Bubblegums too yuuumm)
4- Skunk #1 (I like any skunk flavor, but i haven't tried super kunk yet)
5- Super Lemon Haze (After all the sweetness of blueberry and bubba is good have a hint of lemon, I think its a wonderful after taste)

Thats my first post, almost forgot! Please comment! :peace:

Re: What's your Top 5 Yummy buds (Taste)

Ok, I'll bite...lol

#1 I like AK47 for it's ease of grow is the humid climate here in the SE as well as it's knockdown power and great flavor to boot.

#2 GDP for its serious one hit wonderment, tolerable smooth buzz and it's fantastic grape flavor (who doesn't love grape?)

#3 would have to be Cali Mist for it's almost honey flavor and upbeat, energetic high in which I noticed that all the colors around me were more vivid than I've ever noticed before, which was so cool!

#4 White widow for it's philosophical aspect in the fact that all I wanted to do was come here and write and write and write with an almost endless supply of threads and posts I wanted to comment on, I just couldn't stop thinking up stuff to say...lol

#5 I haven't tried it yet but I would have to say Jack Herer, just because of the man it's named after, his heroism and seemingly vast amount of knowledge in paving the way for hemp and cannabis activism...a true patriot warrior to the cause!!! :adore::Namaste::rip:

I'm surprised this thread didn't just go ape sht with takers...it's has great potential :goodjob::thanks:

Another list?...ok my man..
Dj shorts bluEberry
OGKush
MANGOKUSH
Purple dream
Headband
Blue dream
Sensi star......most of my top favs...anyways

#1 Blue dream
#2 OG kush....really any of the cuts...
#3 Grandaddy Purple, Grape Ape, purple urkel
#4 Headband
#5 Mawi wawi

I wanted to share a quick note - for those who like Blueberry. I just grew a "Skywalker" by Dutch Passion.

This was also a DJ Short strain/breeding project. Much better yielding and I think, potency. Believe it or not, better tasting, too. It doesn't grow as "pretty" as the blueberry, but I really prefer it to the Blueberry in every other respect.

Skywalker was DJ Short's attempt at making a more consistent, improved vigor/yield version of blueberry without losing the taste. It worked, and it even tastes more blueberry than "blueberry" (to me).

My list:

(1) Chocolope - DNA
(2) "Lucy" (mazar/skunk) Barney's
(3) Jilly Bean - TGA Subcool
(4) Big Bang - Greenhouse
(5) Skywalker - Dutch Passion

Other favorites of mine are Purple Urkle, and Snow White (Nirvana)

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Yummy Buds? (Taste)

1. L.A. Confidential
2. MK Ultra
3. White Widow
4. Boggelgum
5. Girl Scout Cookies

Oh, let's not forget #6. "Free!"

And that would be relevant to this thread - if the things you think up to say happen to include your list of top five "yummy" buds... And if you'd like to share the list with us.

1 Cherry Pie
2 Headband
3 Super Lemon Haze
4 Green Candy
5 Dead Head OG

Want to try chocolope, hear it has real strong chocolate taste.

Bubba Kush
Licorice Kush
Purple Haze
Island Sweet Skunk
White Berry

@Louis - Hows the Dead Head OG? Me and my boy are trying to procure some seeds or clones of it, but cant find it anywhere.

1 Cherry Pie
2 Headband
3 Super Lemon Haze
4 Green Candy
5 Dead Head OG

Want to try chocolope, hear it has real strong chocolate taste.

Not all Chocolope phenos - mine tasted more like Fruity Pebbles, but it was absolutely fantastic in taste, smell and high.

Bubba Kush
Licorice Kush
Purple Haze
Island Sweet Skunk
White Berry

@Louis - Hows the Dead Head OG? Me and my boy are trying to procure some seeds or clones of it, but cant find it anywhere.

I realize I'm not @Louis, but thought I'd chime in. I got my Deadhead seeds through one of the sponsors here:

Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

The breeder is Cali Connection. Mine is just finishing now, but the sample bud I had yesterday had an amazing high. Really good uplifting, pain relieving, vivid sights/sounds sort of high. Had to quick dry it, so I can't give you info on taste yet. The real test will be when it's properly dried & cured, but the sample nug was very promising. Some of the frostiest buds I've grown, too.

This is my first time growing killer beans but i have tasted a liked afghan kush and super skunk.I will update list in 10 weeks!:thumb:

I just have one if we are speaking strictly taste.

Blueberry.

Shit tastes and smells like fresh baked blueberry pies. Its like when you smell a really sexy woman. Shes sweet, probably tastes sweeter. Never overpowering and you just can not get enough of her even if you see her every day.

1. Blue dream
2. Strawberry cough( I've had 4 cycles indoor and 1I outdoors, best tasting herb I ever personally grown)
3. Gdp and grape ape(purple herb taste like ... purple)
4. Obama kush w/the purple pheno
5. Sweet pink grapefruit(local northwest clone only strain taste and smells just like grapefruit)

1. Fire OG. When done properly...Wow!
2. King Louie 13. Again, when its properly grown, just amazing.
3. LarryBubba. So piney, so potent, in our circle we call it Envy OG.
4. Super Lemon Haze. One out of 35 pheno, I thought my eyesight was going blurry.
5. Harlequin. Old school marijuana flavor, slightly sweet, so classic.

Back
Top Bottom