You Might Be A Grower If

Mr. Krip

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Thanks to Jeff Foxworthy, we all know how to tell if you might be a redneck, so I thought I'd put together a list of the top ten signs that will tell if you might be a grower.
==============================

You might be a grower IF....

1) You stress about the quality of nutrients you give your plants but live on a diet of fast food, potato chips, coffee & soda

2) Every plastic container looks like a potential hydro system

3) Your electric bill is more than your mortgage payment

4) Your neighbors are always asking why you never let you pet skunk out of the house to play

5) When someone refers to a "hottie with 36-24-36 measurements" you think they're referring to the N-P-K ratio on some super brand of nutes

6) Someone asks you about your girls and you forget all about your daughters and tell them about your plants.

7) You're in the process of curing, but you're not a doctor and nobody is sick

8) A "light leak" has nothing to do with slowly dripping water

9) A fully packed tent makes you feel better than a fully packed bowl

10) You include :420: in your list of the top teachers of all time!

==============================

Feel free to add to the list! :)

Re: You Might Be A Grower If...

You might be a grower IF....

*You see a plant or a nug, and say, "Damn, I wish I had a cut of that."

*You walk out of a back room sniffing your fingers, and it stinks so good.

*When someone refers to a tent, your first thought is what they are growing in it, and if they're having any heat issues.

*You own 3 tents and none of them are for camping.

*You take better care of your snipping and pruning blades than your own shaving razor.

*Somewhere in your house it looks like you're saving water for an apocalypse.

*Your bug out bag includes archived seeds, small bottles of growing chemicals, and a bag of hydrotone.

*You visit 420 Magazine more than Fa__b__k

*You have 2 budgets for you household.

Hey Mr.K.

This is great...I love the plastic cup one...I do that all the time. Actually all of these apply, it's too funny how accurately these describe me! I must be a grower...Thanks 420 :circle-of-love:

IF...

all your dreams center around creating the perfect grow room setup for you space

you buy an air conditioner for a closet

... what's f*ce*ook...I only visit 420mag... All my friends are here

:)

Sq

If you have to go poop after every helicopter you hear, ya might be a grower.

When you hear people talking about two girls and one cup you tell them you better transplant quick their going to strangle each other!
If you never heard of two girls and 1 cup consider yourself lucky and trust me you dont wont to know. Humans are nasty lol.

I got one!
Your driving down the road and you pass a dead skunk and your wife starts to gag and complain and you just smile and breath deeply
at the thoughts of breeding a strain so pungent.

you watch grow videos on you tube while surfing 420mag oh wait thats what Im doing now!

If you ever considered tasting your run off to check for too much acid because your ph meters broke.

What an awesomely funny post!!! great ideas...

You might be a grower if:

Your girlfriend/wife gets jealous because you spend more time/money with your ladies....

You spend more money and time in a hydro store than a grocery store....

Your using more water on your garden than using in the shower in a week...lol

When you talk about your girls and show photos, people expect to see humans but instead see nugs...

Everytime you pass a roadkill skunk you are looking around for a garden of weeden or wishing you could smoke it...

When you turn off all the lights in your house and watch tv in the dark, to save electricity for your plants HID lights...

When you look at street lights and industrial lighting your thinking, damn, I wish I had one of those.....

When you buy bud from a dispensary and wonder...hmmm I wonder what pesticides and chemicals were sprayed on this....

When all of a sudden people start admiring your scientific complexity in areas related to biology...

When you pass by the bags of miracle grow in the stores and you laugh to yourself saying "suckers" lol

When you wish "kush" was a cologne......

If you have to go poop after every helicopter you hear, ya might be a grower.

When you hear people talking about two girls and one cup you tell them you better transplant quick their going to strangle each other!
If you never heard of two girls and 1 cup consider yourself lucky and trust me you dont wont to know. Humans are nasty lol.

LMFAO!!!!!! That is too funny and I am one of the unfortunate ones who watched "2 girls, one cup" I almost hurled after watching it...if you haven't seen it, save your stomachs and don't...lol
Too funny how you related that to growing!!!! awesome man!!!!

Hey Icemud they have actually have a colgne called kush now. I saw it advertised in HT. lol

Hey Icemud they have actually have a colgne called kush now. I saw it advertised in HT. lol

No way!!! I guess that could be trip if you ever get pulled over, watching a cop search up and down for the stash while you have a good laugh!!!!!

The smell of dank is actually a great way to pick up strippers...LOL Next time you go into a strip club, if you do, put a nice gram sized nug in your pocket without a baggie or leave the baggie open so the aroma spills out....when the strippers pass by and smell it, there all over you like stink on kush!!!

Awesome thread!!!

You may be a grower if:
every time you drive thru the country you are looking for the perfect field to grow by.

You have a separate amazon wish list of just grow supplies.

you might be a grower if you ever considered using extra birth control for fear of losing your grow room!

If you ever put 12 cubic feet of soil in the trunk of your honda!! you just might be a grower.

If you have a bigger variety of poop than the local petting zoo. you might be a grower.

If you ever put gypsum in your wifes blender you might be a grower!

You might be a grower if you just traded your wife's Pekingese for a Mastiff.

note to self dont hop the fence at omm house!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

- If you make home-made hash that's the talk of your friends but you can't cook, you might be a grower!

- If the only metric conversion you know is grams to ounces, you might be a grower!

- If you have more than 20 2-L bottles, but you don't drink soda, you might be a grower!

:rofl: These are all so funny...and oh sooo accurate.

:passitleft:

...if you spend more than 20 minutes in the lightbulb section at the hardware store

...you use a scope to look at the trichs on any nugs you get

...you've explained the difference betweens hairs and trichs to someone

...when you see a hidden room behind a book case, you wonder what the ventilation is like

Back
Top Bottom