Thread: The Mountain - Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Mountain - Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

Hey Linda Im sorry it took so long to get back with you. I assume that you are talking about those self contained Aerogrowers .Am I correct?
    Its all the same principle. Aeroponics basically involves misting nutrient rich water onto to plants suspended roots. Can you get explosive growth with this method ? Yes you can. It is not a growing method that I would recommend for a new grower however.

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
    4Dutchess, brightlight liked this post

The Mountain - Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

If you have an interest, you can check out my old blog by following the link below. I shared some stories of long ago, as well as some new techniques that I have been piddling around with! Enjoy life it's all there is!

Uptheholler's Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know of a lab where samples can be sent for testing, THC and CBD levels etc?
    4Dutchess liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NavyVet View Post
    Does anybody know of a lab where samples can be sent for testing, THC and CBD levels etc?
    Google it. They have them. Ive thought about it too and wonder what the cost is? The meds Im growing have been the cleanest meds Ive ever smoked! I can only imagine all the crap Ive ingested not knowing any better and years of smoking what was available. Its been 7 yrs since Ive seen brown weed from Mexico, Thank God!
    Rifleman, NavyVet liked this post

My First Tent Grow 2016: welcome: http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...tent-grow.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4Dutchess View Post
    Google it. They have them. Ive thought about it too and wonder what the cost is? The meds Im growing have been the cleanest meds Ive ever smoked! I can only imagine all the crap Ive ingested not knowing any better and years of smoking what was available. Its been 7 yrs since Ive seen brown weed from Mexico, Thank God!
    Thanks Dutchess, I have done some searches, but haven't found quite what I'm looking for. Thought with all the experienced folks on this thread, someone would know of and recommend a lab or three.
    Part of what brings this to my mind is, back in the seventies, some government agencies were spraying the herbicide "Paraquat" on outdoor herbal gardens. Labs were made available to check your stash for toxins. You could send a sample in, along with your own special code. Then after a week or so, call in to a special number, apply your code and you'd get a yay or nay whether your stash was contaminated or not.
    I was hoping for additional info, like confirmation on strain, sativa/indica percentiles, along with potency and contaminants.
    Last edited by NavyVet; 02-27-2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Post Thanks / Like

Alot of folks on here also wash their buds in a solution of lemon juice and water. The ones that do swear by it. I dont know of any labs in my neck of the woods

The Mountain - Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

If you have an interest, you can check out my old blog by following the link below. I shared some stories of long ago, as well as some new techniques that I have been piddling around with! Enjoy life it's all there is!

Uptheholler's Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uptheholler2 View Post
    Alot of folks on here also wash their buds in a solution of lemon juice and water. The ones that do swear by it. I dont know of any labs in my neck of the woods

Curious, what is the purpose? I've never heard of that procedure before....

Plant of the Month - November 2015 Member of the Month - March 2016 Rifleman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Curious, what is the purpose? I've never heard of that procedure before....
    It's required step #4 in becoming a Certified Pot Snob.
    4Dutchess thanked you for this post
    4Dutchess, NavyVet liked this post

- -

The Roost - Perpetual
    Show some love and visit our SPONSORS
    Don't forget to Vote in our Monthly CONTESTS

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dutchess, I have done some searches, but haven't found quite what I'm looking for. Thought with all the experienced folks on this thread, someone would know of and recommend a lab or three.
    Part of what brings this to my mind is, back in the seventies, some government agencies were spraying the herbicide "Paraquat" on outdoor herbal gardens. Labs were made available to check your stash for toxins. You could send a sample in, along with your own special code. Then after a week or so, call in to a special number, apply your code and you'd get a yay or nay whether your stash was contaminated or not.
    I was hoping for additional info, like confirmation on strain, sativa/indica percentiles, along with potency and contaminants.
    They have what your looking for Ive seen them advertise but I dont know if I would have done it in the 70's.
    Theyve got a bud washing thread, go read it. I bud washed half my yard grow last year Im not sure Im sold. If I ever do it again it will be with a very light solution. I think I did a 1/2 cup to 5 gal but by the end I was doing a 1/4 cup to 5 gal. I think its good if your infested with bugs or trying to save bud rotted plants. The jurys out with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4Dutchess View Post
    They have what your looking for Ive seen them advertise but I dont know if I would have done it in the 70's.
    Theyve got a bud washing thread, go read it. I bud washed half my yard grow last year Im not sure Im sold. If I ever do it again it will be with a very light solution. I think I did a 1/2 cup to 5 gal but by the end I was doing a 1/4 cup to 5 gal. I think its good if your infested with bugs or trying to save bud rotted plants. The jurys out with me.

Interesting. I've never heard of this before and it seems to go totally against anything I've ever known before. And that's why I love this page and thread, learning from those with far more experience than I! :-)
    4Dutchess thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. I've never heard of this before and it seems to go totally against anything I've ever known before. And that's why I love this page and thread, learning from those with far more experience than I! :-)
    Go see utube, bud washing. The first time you see it its shocking but many swear by it. Again the jurys out with me. Great Day!!

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162