That weird feeling you get - Grower Talk

Was at the Home Depot the other day and dude started talking to me about what he does for his plants lol

One time I moved into a new house and lost some things, needed things, etc. I checked out with a hair brush, container of Vaseline and a box of condoms. It never even occurred to me until I put all the items down lmao

I was in a DIY store & purchased half a dozen two & half gallon buckets, so i take them to the counter...

The girl looks at me mildly puzzled and says 6 buckets sir ?

I said yes please, one might get a hole in my bucket !

This is funny post because i went to home depot one day after work to buy those fiskars micro precision trimmers and they were on sale like 5 bucks off. So i'm looking at them and this lady that works there comes up to me and starts chatting to me she sees what im holding and goes "Oh so you looking to do some pruning eh?" I was like "Yup sure am" then she goes "so what are you trimming?" in my mind im already in overdrive trying to think of an excuse but i couldn't on the spot and i just blurted out "Roses, ah yeah for my roses!!" She goes "Oh well you will need bigger pruners than that one my dear, why not buy this one?" she hands me a bigger set and i go "Oh these are smaller roses i think they are called the dwarf rose?" she gave me a look like i was retarded and i just left quickly lol

There is such a thing as a dwarf rose plant. If she looked at you weird, she knows nothing about horticulture.

Last time I went to a home store, was to buy some rooting hormone. Specifically rooting hormone for my Cannabis cuttings.

While looking around, I notice a guy over by the seed starting 'kits', with the dome, tray, and all that shit. His hood up, constantly looking around all nervous, don't be that guy. I was really tempted to go ask what he's growing, so he could tell me "tomatoes" lol.

Me? I couldn't possibly care less. It's a better life when you escape the paranoia.

There is such a thing as a dwarf rose plant. If she looked at you weird, she knows nothing about horticulture.

Last time I went to a home store, was to buy some rooting hormone. Specifically rooting hormone for my Cannabis cuttings.

While looking around, I notice a guy over by the seed starting 'kits', with the dome, tray, and all that shit. His hood up, constantly looking around all nervous, don't be that guy. I was really tempted to go ask what he's growing, so he could tell me "tomatoes" lol.

Me? I couldn't possibly care less. It's a better life when you escape the paranoia.

I just tell people I'm growing tomatoes. They figure it out for themselves as we go along since tomatoes don't have trichomes... But if they did!

I just tell people I'm growing tomatoes. They figure it out for themselves as we go along since tomatoes don't have trichomes... But if they did!

Well supposedly there's a company that has spliced some DNA and now has tomatoes producing THC, but it's just not the same thing IMO.

Well supposedly there's a company that has spliced some DNA and now has tomatoes producing THC, but it's just not the same thing IMO.

hahaha reminds me of that simpsons episode when they were growing Tomacco lol...Yeah i just looked it up and see miniature roses do exist wow now i feel less dumb now lol

Around here I've heard rumors of people having grafted a pot plant onto a hops plant... Or maybe the other way around. But I'm not sure if they're trying to make beer that tastes like weed, weed that tastes like beer.

Around here I've heard rumors of people having grafted a pot plant onto a hops plant... Or maybe the other way around. But I'm not sure if they're trying to make beer that tastes like weed, weed that tastes like beer.

I'm not a big beer drinker, but I'd be curious to read the results of that experiment, if it were true.

thefertilizer...Good friend of mine makes his own beer and one draw is a bud infused beer. Back to the toplc, yup...most every time.

Phillis, if you have spare bud to sell me after your harvest let me know. Fuck the taxes on this shit out here man i could be getting 250 o's off the street. help a brotha out make it worth your while. :)

When I went to our little garden store to buy some nutrients here, the old lady asked me "What are you growing if I may ask?"

I got real red and just thought of some flowers in my mothers garden, and said: "I'M GROWING PANSIES FROM SEED!! :D"

She was like oh wow good for you...good for you.

lel

I am a clone farmer. I wanted to have three stainless trays, the size and shape of the plastic ones.

I went to an shop that does that kind of work and brought one clean plastic tray and asked them to make me three trays the exact same dimensions - water tight. I had a story all ready (my wife is a cake designer and she uses them to make specialty cakes ...). I walked in and gave dude the plastic tray and told him what I wanted. He looked at me like I was something stuck on the bottom of his shoe and said "What are these trays going to be used for?" I don't know why, but his attitude pissed me off instantly. I shrugged one shoulder and said "Let's say plant propagation." He asked, "Are these going to be used for marijuana production?" I looked at him and said, "What's the difference? You have the specs." He game me a blank stare and I said, "Look buddy. I don't want to be the one that is responsible for your burning in hell for all eternity - if you don't want my money I'll take it somewhere else. Do you want the job or not." He quickly quoted me a fair price and told me when I could pick them up.

Fuck these judgmental assholes. I've never forced anyone to do business with me, and never will. I pay cash, and I pay well - so, yes or no ... want the job or not.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom