Sound thearapy to incease quality and growth

Lemonberry

if you play music or nature sounds in your grow room do the plants get a better quality ? I already did this one time with my plants only i never fully researched it.

Yeah they do. My girls like Katy perry and Beyoncé, I never give them any music, I can't listen to that, no-matter what good it does them, lol...

It has been debunked that plants react to music! They only react to vibration; it improves their immune system. Sound is not needed.
Regards.

I play low sound, round wave frequencies in my bloom room constantly. The plants closest to the speakers NEVER fail to produce the best yield. Look up solfeggio frequencies for plants.

528hz is the frequency that plants vibrate at during photosynthesis, and happens to be one of the solfeggio frequencies.

Dont really know but there ladie so some nice instrumentals or acoustic and for me some zen music alls i know if there ladies they better like a beer in another life and have some fun with there creative growers.

My plants get the sound of a 200 cfm 4in inline centrifugal fan. I can't hear myself thinking when that sob is full blast.

ROTFLMAO! this just got me! so funny,yet so true. I have a 750cfm that runs full blast pulling air off my 2 1000 watters. it is outside my room and I can still barely hear myself think in the room lol.:bravo:

I can't sleep without a fan going, so they will always have the sound of the fan. Why would you need music if you already have fans? :laughtwo::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom