So impatient

onestickz

Sup fellow growers.
As some may already know, I'm a new dwc grower and its taking longer then usual, an that's only cause i was rushing to get things started but i didn't have everything. I have the main stuff but could still use some small things like a temp gage and a ppm meter.
Anyway I just checked on my girls and I just can't seem to stay away from them Its like I have to check on them every hr. This must be what they call growers cendrone lol.
Just thought i share that✌

It wears away after a while. Looking at them is still alluring to me, but I can stay away for much longer periods now.
Im impatient now about other things, a bank sent me 2 packs of free seeds and they have been in transit over a month now; I also ordered a vaporizer (plenty by storz&bickel) and it will take another 15 days before it arrives. It is killing me.

I used to be like you when i first started, I would check on them 24/7 but this will be my 5th grow and now it's more of a checking up on them to make sure they are okay and I just move on. Although when they are in flowering i do tend to stay a bit longer lol

Lol I'm in flowering now so I be in there alot. The only thing now is, I super cropped them 2weeks into flowering and I'm not there to check on them. Its driving me crazy lol. Hope everything is ok.

I'm feeling ya Bro, I have been growing hydro for the last 16 years and i still spend so much time in my grow room it's crazy, I call it therapy, I just seem to really enjoy my time with my plants. I just tossed my latest crop into flower 17 days ago and here i sit waiting for my lights to turn on so i can go hang with my girls..lol i'm a tard. My grow room is 14'x11' so i have a easy chair in there to kick back. The sound of the pumps and fans is music to my ears. Dude mind you i'm a 50 year old man who still acts like a kid when it comes to some dank homegrown.
2015-11-03_16_56_25.jpg

I'm feeling ya Bro, I have been growing hydro for the last 16 years and i still spend so much time in my grow room it's crazy, I call it therapy, I just seem to really enjoy my time with my plants. I just tossed my latest crop into flower 17 days ago and here i sit waiting for my lights to turn on so i can go hang with my girls..lol i'm a tard. My grow room is 14'x11' so i have a easy chair in there to kick back. The sound of the pumps and fans is music to my ears. Dude mind you i'm a 50 year old man who still acts like a kid when it comes to some dank homegrown.
2015-11-03_16_56_25.jpg

Damn that looks sweet ,

Nice looking girls you have there. To bad I don't have as much space as you, but soon I will. I guess its the fact that I love everything about this plant, I guess its hard to control myself lol. Its my first real dwc grow but I've been a smoker for years✌

Thanks for the kind words people, I need to replace my phone the cam lens is so scratched up it does not take good pics.Good for you Onestickz on your 1st grow. It's a kick in the butt to watch your buddies hit some of your bud and watch their eyes light up and then droop to the floor..lol...Keep up the good work..

What i also do and this really helps is about two weeks into the transitional phase of flowering i will also do a flush on all the ladies. I find it helps reset the plants and also allows them to start uptaking the new flowering nutrients that I introduce.

Not sure if it would be considered being impatient or not but I am day 18 in flower, have girls in the veg tent getting ready to take their place in the sun as soon as these finish up and have clones I just potted a few days back for the grow after that. Impatience it is, But I prefer to call it "Therapy"

2015-11-03_16_56_25.jpg

Wow...I'm in your age range. Can I join you? I'll bring my own rocking chair! Gosh if I only had smell-a-vision (i tried sniffing my monitor...doesn't work and smelling with my eyes doesn't cut it).

ahhh im on day 52 of flower and its killing me ! im literally in there everyday with my scope, haha goin for that just under 50% trichome coloring

I completely feel you here . I just switched to 12 / 12 and it's like I'm in there at least 1 time an hour moving branches arround after I just supercropped them .
20160110_235224.jpg
20160110_235157.jpg
20160110_144000-11.jpg
20160110_233934.jpg

if you guys can check out my journal and let me know what you think it would be much appreciated! I hope to see you arround fellow impatient friends!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom