What are you planning for your 2016 grow?

Obi Wan

I'm currently prepping the grow room for some Jack Herer from BC Bud. I may try to deploy my scrog this time as well.

What are your grow plans for 2106? Trying something new?

/Obi

I have plans for 2016 brewing.

I wanna pick up the 6 site Titan Flo n Gro with the 6.6gal containers. Put each site in its own 4x4 tent with a 600watt hood over it, of course ducting and moving air through each tent where it needs to go. 1 Plant each tent of course, 4x4 Scrog. If I find a way to disconnect and flush the last plant in the cycle I could run it on a 10 day cycle pulling a plant every 10 days. Make sense or super confusing?

EDIT: I really plan on amping up my Veg room too.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420

Obi, why did you decide on getting your Jack Herer from BC Buds? Any particular reason? I have been thinking about growing some Herer but haven't researched who has strains.

In regards to 2016, I plan on growing all of DJ Short's gear and doing some phenotype hunting.

Obi, why did you decide on getting your Jack Herer from BC Buds? Any particular reason? I have been thinking about growing some Herer but haven't researched who has strains.

Price played a major factor when I placed my seed order. I'm on a tight budget right now and though I would have preferred the original breeders seeds, Sensi's are a little out of reach for me. The seed bank I use had about 5 or 6 different Jack Herer seeds available form various breeders, including Sensi. BC was a familiar name and in my price range.

Just picked up a bunch of autos I will be growing in beginning of 2016. Fast and vast, fruit punch, nyc diesel, northern lights.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I will be finishing up my blue mystic in february, so that's next year. After that it's narco purps and then blue amnesia. Hopefully, after all my auto seeds run out, I'll be ready to go back to photos (I gotta build a room for mothers/veg somewhere), and I want to find Blue Moonshine seeds for that. Can't seem to locate them any longer.

Planning on crossing Malawi gold with white rhino

Also crossing Malawi gold with bubbas gift

And crossing Malawi gold with Afghani

Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Whats the average flowering time for you? I've read that strain can take a lot longer than most others.

IMG_20151125_084243.jpg
Whats the average flowering time for you? I've read that strain can take a lot longer than most others.

17 weeks from the flowers forming when I grew it last time but it took a good 2 weeks to show any flowers forming after 12/12 with only a 3 week veg from seed, however those seeds came directly from Africa , this time round I ordered Malawi gold from seeds of africa I'm hoping they are the same

I will be finishing up my blue mystic in february, so that's next year. After that it's narco purps and then blue amnesia. Hopefully, after all my auto seeds run out, I'll be ready to go back to photos (I gotta build a room for mothers/veg somewhere), and I want to find Blue Moonshine seeds for that. Can't seem to locate them any longer.

Growchick,

Please let me/us know if you find any Blue Moonshine seeds. I am always looking for DJ Short gear that is no longer available!

Growchick,

Please let me/us know if you find any Blue Moonshine seeds. I am always looking for DJ Short gear that is no longer available!

I know where 5 of them are - but they're 15 years old and in someone else's house 2000 miles away.

But, if I find any, I'll shout it here, there, and everywhere else - that was, by far, the best strain I ever ever ever had.

I'm currently prepping the grow room for some Jack Herer from BC Bud. I may try to deploy my scrog this time as well.

What are your grow plans for 2106? Trying something new?

/Obi

I have a few things in mind. A single sativa Capn style, and using some tiresias to attempt to make my own fem seeds. If both of those endeavors succeed I will combine them and throw in a seed I've been wanting to try.... Elemental Seeds, The True OG. Allegedly 27% thc.

I have a few things in mind. A single sativa Capn style, and using some tiresias to attempt to make my own fem seeds. If both of those endeavors succeed I will combine them and throw in a seed I've been wanting to try.... Elemental Seeds, The True OG. Allegedly 27% thc.
Capn Style!

I'm waiting for spring than I will get couple of outdoor seeds, prepare some big pots, make sure my water in acidic enough and if one of you write some good tips to safe my plants from bugs, flies etc?.

I just finished emptying, cleaning and rearranging my grow Flowering space. Luckily no mold or bugs, but I want to keep it that way! This year I want to see if I can actually have too much light in flower. I'm hanging the fixtures and venting right now, and will have my older HPS, two LED panels, and some T5s on the wall vertically. Flower Area is 4'x4'x8'. Total light power draw for the three light sources, without vents and fans is 1655 watts according to my KillAWatt meter.

I know I can over fertilize and over water very well, let me see if I can over illuminate also!

The Veg area is already well illuminated, so no increased of illumination in that area. I really want to see how dense I can get the buds without moving outdoors. Yield is secondary, I hope to grow sun quality plants! I want to go with Sativa only this round, but I'm not sure if what I have is truly Acapulco Gold and Colombian Red. I know that seeds sold as old 70's popular strains are sometimes bogus. Wish I had just a few of the 50,000 seeds I threw out the car window in the 70's!

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

.........Sativa only this round, but I'm not sure if what I have is truly Acapulco Gold and Colombian Red. I know that seeds sold as old 70's popular strains are sometimes bogus. Wish I had just a few of the 50,000 seeds I threw out the car window in the 70's!

I threw all mine out in the mountains, riversides, and every wooded trail I covered. A regular Johnny Potseed. Wish I had kept them because the thousands of fields of wild cannabis I dreamed of never materialized.

Back
Top Bottom