Got my beans

onestickz

Sup 420

Just got my beans in from True North Seeds, AMS, and Crop King Seeds. I'm stocking up so that when I move, I have my strains for a bigger tent and space. Plus I got a little over 50 beans from my poor girl that hermied on me. Speaking on that, I wanted to know if this was true. I seen something on you tube about if the bean has a volcano pit on the back end where it connects to the bud, that its a female bean... I was hoping someone could help me in the facts with that.
Anyway I don't plant a lot so I should be good for a while. I started off using DWC and that's where I thing that's where I'm going to stay. I go for big yield and I will be starting in a 4x4 tent, maybe a little bigger. I monster crop so I need all the room I can get. My last 2 didn't turn out so good, do to early harvesting and a malfunction with the lights. They've been curing for close to a month and it has no real flavor nor potent. I guess 9 weeks is to soon for MK and WW. My new batch is super sour OG, White Widow, Green Crack and AK47. I feel I got a good set a strains, so we'll see what happens, I will be keeping ya'll posted. right now I got a BBxWW going now, oh forgot 2 strains, jack herer and BBxWW. I'll post some pics later today.

Stay medicated and grow for the stars.

Wishing you a great grow and an even better harvest! Will be looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Back
Top Bottom