Easiest plant to grow

pete2

I'm an old time grower. With all the strains and names of marijuana now it can be confusing. I'm looking for something that is easy to grow and brings high yields. I could research for hours and hours, but thought it would be easier to ask. {I am lazy}
so please give me some input on witch brand you think is the easiest plant to grow.:thanks::thumb::thumb:

Swear names are for show,all depends on the grower

Oh, I dunno about either of your statements. Swear words are to add emphasis and get attention. When I walk thru a cow pasture and step in something stinky, I don't say "Cow pattie" or "Bovine scat". I say "Bullshit". But that's just me.
And, while much depends on the farmer, if the genetics are not there there isn't much that can be done.

Having said that, to the OP I say this: I'm where you are buddy. I am old too. I came to the realization that I am not willing to put up with a whole lot of "bovine scat" in my life. I don't deal with prima-donnas well. Whether they are pets (had a dog that just wouldn't stay home), lovers (same thing), friends or plants. When it becomes more work than they worth, I cut em loose.

So, my advice is this. Get a Kush family plant; but not too far down the road. What do I mean by that? Just because the word "Kush" or "OG" is in the name doesn't mean that it isn't a primma donna hybrid of a hybrid of a hybrid. Get an old school genetic. AK-47, OG, Platinum Kush, etc. Blue Dream is amazing. If you want to have one plant, buy three. Grow them to teenagers and pick the strongest, thickest stalk, most and whitest roots ... overall the strongest alpha female you have there. Then give the other two away, plant them near a stream in a forest, or destroy them.

You didn't say if you're indoors or outdoors ... I'm going to hope outdoors, its easier. Talk to other growers in your area, or make contacts here. It's important that you take advice from LOCAL people. Every area has different challenges. I'm in N. California ... me advising someone on predator bugs that lives in Ohio would be .. well, bovine scat.

But, it is good that you are thinking like you are. Start at the beginning with strong genetics.

Good luck.

~ Auggie ~

Yo old timer im new to this growing.pissed off with buying shit weed so im growing 3 blue cheese plants in a small cupboard 2 b honest up 2 now alls gon well im 3 wks in flower n lookin gud anyway hope all goes well with urs happy smokin brother

It doesnt matter what strain you have, ive turned complete shit bag seeds into some top shelf. and names can be changed misheard anything its just for your attention means nothing after a while. Its like a brand name what sounds the coolest...

7c1be9ab01e72ffd2f57b9598ee36aaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Lol nice piks man upside down aswel fookin genius iv got blue ched on go first grow 3wks til i get the shetty out n chop the girls down cant wait

I plugged this into Google Translator and it came up blank?
Can someone tell me what language this is ... it has a few English words in it. Kinda reminds me of ghetto Hawaiian Dakine lingo, but it's not. I lived on Maui for awhile and learned some Dakine ... its not that.

Southside Chicago ghetto?
Roxbury in Boston?

Doesn't sound west coast; Compton or East LA ... I think it's east coast po boi ghetto.

How about it Mack ... where does an old cracker like me find a translator?

~ Auggie ~

PS: Can you understand ME?

I'm an old time grower. With all the strains and names of marijuana now it can be confusing. I'm looking for something that is easy to grow and brings high yields. I could research for hours and hours, but thought it would be easier to ask. {I am lazy}
so please give me some input on witch brand you think is the easiest plant to grow.:thanks::thumb::thumb:

easiest to grow? Pretty much depends where your growing.. For example, some strains of MJ which originate in the tropics are more difficult to grow if you live in Arizona but if you reside in Hawaii they may be quiet easy for you to grow.

As for an easy to grow with high yield, may I suggest Northern Lights
AK-47 is another, Lemon Sour Diesel, Power Wreck are a few others.
Also easy to grow and high yield is all relative. What one grower considers a high yield may not be to another grower. Same with ease of growing. Personally I find its a weed, it is pretty hardy and takes quiet a bit to kill it. But then again, I have not grown every strain out there, perhaps some are as delicate as a rose.... Oh wait, I have trouble killing roses too.. make that a lily or an orchid.

Here are the following that require a very little amt of work:
1- Kaya Gold=In or outdoors this plant tastes great and yields very well.
2- Black Jack= Great for a beginner, this plant can handle all types of weather conditions.
3- Hindu Kush=Always a winner, requires more attention in the beginning, but once you get her up and flowered, she`ll yield some very sweet smoke.
Also, White Widow, and Sin trabajo are very easy to take care of as well.
Hope that helps.

Oreet auggie fuck the google translater lingo is far northwest england my m8 its jus my fast fingers at work n yea cockadoo i understand ya dont worry bout that squire happy growin big man

Back
Top Bottom