Strain Wishlist! What do you want?

Death Star! I've been medicating for almost 2 decades and this strain blew me away in every single way. Absolutely incredible. Taste, effect, smoothness, potency, longevity, bud density... Words can't describe it really.. The horrible thing is that it's almost impossible to find this in clone or seed form. A dispensary near my house usually has flower stocked up.

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Death Star! I've been medicating for almost 2 decades and this strain blew me away in every single way. Absolutely incredible. Taste, effect, smoothness, potency, longevity, bud density... Words can't describe it really.. The horrible thing is that it's almost impossible to find this in clone or seed form. A dispensary near my house usually has flower stocked up.

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

These are the types of answers im looking for

Im looking for a purple photo that i dont have to go hunting for...only thing i can find is auto's..I'm. 98% sure i can make a purple auto , but not photo

New on my list: Dutch Passion Auto Mazar and Frisian Dew(or Frisian Duck... Actually anything by Dutch Passion lol) and Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon.

Pineapple chunk

Purple Haze: Smoked it down in Melbourne once and it was purely unreal!

Northern Lights: Probably one of the few here that have never had anything to do with this strain!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Im growing some G13 Purple Haze and Barneys Farms Pineapple Chunk on my next go around. Good choices. Im excited!

If Cookies Kush is from Barney's beware a lot of that strain goes male for some reason. Not sure whether they fixed the problem or not.

Thanks for the warning. I'd rather not take the risk, it's only a single one I got with a previous order so didn't waste any cash .

Thanks for the warning. I'd rather not take the risk, it's only a single one I got with a previous order so didn't waste any cash .

Yeah if your search about it there's heaps of threads on it. One guy on Reddit had all 8 of his Cookies Kush plants turn out to be male from feminised seeds. Which is a real weird 1/256 chance of happening

Yeah if your search about it there's heaps of threads on it. One guy on Reddit had all 8 of his Cookies Kush plants turn out to be male from feminised seeds. Which is a real weird 1/256 chance of happening

woah, the odds were not in his favour!

Has anyone had experience with slyder strain ? I've read a lot about the seeds yet nothing about anyone growing it, was wanting to try it an white widow my next go around. Haven't grown indoors in years an looking to start hydro again. Want top notch higher then high quality. Though some of the replies on here have me thinking of possibly switching my strains

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm running a descendant of the DJ short blueberry. As I fell in love the one time I had it.
But I'm after the real fruity stuff. Or anything off the wall.

blueberry
Strawberry cough
Pineapple
Tangerine
Chocolate
Anything not normal. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom