FIMing makes me feel a bit dirty

Billyjack

I know it sounds funny but when I am FIMing, it always seems a bit dirty. Maybe I am some kind of sicko but when I am spreading the leaves and pinching off and cutting the top growth, it feels weird. Maybe it comes from the fact that on top of always seeming a little weird, a while ago, my wife interrupted me when I was FIMing and she said "WHAT are YOU doing to that poor little plant, it looks like you are molesting it". Ever since then, she makes funny comments ("Plant toucher or Plant fondler") when I go into the basement to take care of the plants. One time she even got one of my seedlings and asked me if I wanted to have a threesome. I have to say, my wife is kind of funny, maybe she is the sicko

Yea, I feel kinda bad when I do supercropping. I can almost hear them scream when I bend their little branches.
just did a large room yesterday (my back hurts), and I felt awful.

~ Auggie

I think that, without a nervous system like animals, plants cannot feel pain.
However, they feel events and then they trigger reactions to the events.

You just can't project human and animal feeling and mental into the much wider conscience of a plant.
Their definition of life or time-space is radically different from ours.

For example, plants have learned to be eaten by animals to spread seeds out of their original territory, geographically speaking!. I do not think that being eaten, digested and defecated far away is part of any animal/human reproductive or survival strategies, not to speak about how we can move a few miles away from where we grew :) . For plants, it is common and something "normal" and necessary for their conditions. They don't suffer from that, it is their plan !

I would say that Cannabis knows that it needs humans to thrive (rather than just "survive") and to evolve.And then it will adapt to give its best and conquer human space by living with them. Therefore, our technics for super crops etc are - like with other plants - something that is accepted and may be even wanted by the plant.

Anyways, the plants know, and they might even be more badass sneaky bitches than you think :) lol - but again, that's a human concept, a plant's conscious is certainly on a much much higher level.

Being sensitive with plants is important though, so congrats anyway.

One time she even got one of my seedlings and asked me if I wanted to have a threesome.

So you replied, "Okay, run upstairs and call your sister and I'll hurry up and finish my gardening," lol?

A lot of people say that plants cannot feel pain. Me, I think you just can't hear them scream...

I read an article years ago that explained how plant in a shared eco system actually talk somehow. They tracked hormones and impulses going across the bed ib forests. Pretty cool.

Sent from my LG-D852 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

>>>> Me, I think you just can't hear them scream...

I personnaly say that "scream" is something that is not part of the plant's existence in any way and certainly not in the way humans and animals understand it (with all the ethnico-moral background of this and that culture). :)

You can actually feel them and communicate with them at a certain level, and when people say "plants will let you know when they are ready", it is not a view of the mind in my experience, it actually happens.

I know it sounds funny but when I am FIMing, it always seems a bit dirty. Maybe I am some kind of sicko but when I am spreading the leaves and pinching off and cutting the top growth, it feels weird. Maybe it comes from the fact that on top of always seeming a little weird, a while ago, my wife interrupted me when I was FIMing and she said "WHAT are YOU doing to that poor little plant, it looks like you are molesting it". Ever since then, she makes funny comments ("Plant toucher or Plant fondler") when I go into the basement to take care of the plants. One time she even got one of my seedlings and asked me if I wanted to have a threesome. I have to say, my wife is kind of funny, maybe she is the sicko

LOL. I think your wife and my wife would get along... Hysterically .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hysterical women are not to be trusted.

Source: I was married.

Your right, it does sound funny. I don't have this feeling at all. I'm a lady though. Maybe it's different from you gents

I think that, without a nervous system like animals, plants cannot feel pain.
However, they feel events and then they trigger reactions to the events.

You just can't project human and animal feeling and mental into the much wider conscience of a plant.
Their definition of life or time-space is radically different from ours.

For example, plants have learned to be eaten by animals to spread seeds out of their original territory, geographically speaking!. I do not think that being eaten, digested and defecated far away is part of any animal/human reproductive or survival strategies, not to speak about how we can move a few miles away from where we grew :) . For plants, it is common and something "normal" and necessary for their conditions. They don't suffer from that, it is their plan !

I would say that Cannabis knows that it needs humans to thrive (rather than just "survive") and to evolve.And then it will adapt to give its best and conquer human space by living with them. Therefore, our technics for super crops etc are - like with other plants - something that is accepted and may be even wanted by the plant.

Anyways, the plants know, and they might even be more badass sneaky bitches than you think :) lol - but again, that's a human concept, a plant's conscious is certainly on a much much higher level.

Being sensitive with plants is important though, so congrats anyway.
Wow that was intense amount of info for 5 a.m. That was crazy deep . makes alot of sense.

Genisis

Back
Top Bottom