Largest amount of seeds in one order?

Tank Engine

Hey guys,

I just posed myself an early morning question over a coffee. The question was this: Is there a number of seeds you can order where you're pretty much guaranteed to have your shit taken by customs? So as this panned out I decided to collect some data.
So 420 growers, What's the most amount of seeds you ever had shipped to you at one time? (Including Freebies!)

Personally I've only ordered 14 and received 4 freebies for a total of 18 but surely some bulk orders have to have been made somewhere in this forum!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We have stricter border control and customs then most haha. My package got through just fine though. I was just thinking that next order I would do would be a big one to take advantage of Seedsman promos / freebies / discounts and get me through the next 3 grows at least (not all seeds will be germinated just want backups ,some of the more famous genetics for my collection, and seeds so I can do a seed feminising run.

My order would consist of:

10 Haze XXL Auto
7 Blue AutoMazar
6 Sweet Tooth Auto
10 Northern Lights Auto
5 Pineapple Kush
5 Shaman
5 Pre '98 Bubba Kush
6 Thunderbud Haze

and 13 Freebies

I'd also be happy to pass a few on to fellow Aussie ASC members as well once my collection gets up and running. Looking at breeding my own strain too already got an idea just need to put it into action (after my next grow I reckon!)

So I actually ran the numbers (not really I just emailed a bunch of seed banks) Seedsman said they often get one and even two thousand dollar orders! They also mentioned that in the event of a big order like this they split it to multiple parcels so never more then £250 worth of seeds goes into one parcel! I like that going the extra mile!

I'm in Australia and I order huge bulk orders from seedsman.Com I love their stealth

Sent from my X9009 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom