My house got hit

jamesleemc

Ok all this beautifully dream has come to a end , every thing went very bad 11/19 11/21 I had to go down state for a few days and when I got back to the house I found the door open and some sorry son of a bitch had stolen every thing but the damn tents, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do now I have been so upset sense I got home on the 21st that I still can't think strait, and I live in the country so I can't even ask a neighbor if they saw anything cause I don't have any, this mother fucker took everything, I don't know how I am going to fix this.....well it was nice while it lasted ............smoke on friends.....

Sorry to hear that :( I had something similar happen years ago. It's most likely going to be someone who you have told or knows or even someone who came over and noticed any tell tale signs of a grow. Sometimes it's hard to think someone would know but a perfect example is one time I was at a family members house for holiday. I was walking down the hallway and I spotted in the corner one hydroton clay pellet. Super small but it caught my eye because I used them so much. And knowing they don't do any type of outdoor gardening all I could think about that night was there's a hydro grow in the house or used to be. I never asked because I'm not nosy but the simplest thing sometimes can give it away.

I hope you can get on your feet and start growing again :( I know what it's like to walk into the house and see everything but a few pieces left. I learned from my mistakes because it was my big mouth that got me in that situation. Still is heart breaking to know there's such petty people out there stealing from us :(

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a motion activated camera that sends alerts to my phone. It records them. They're not expensive either. Sorry this happened to you. I know it sucks. Like slanteye said. Prob someone you know.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I know from past experience if one person knows it's to many some people are just arsewholes I had a similar thing happen to me it sent me into a depression for a while and took 2 years to try again

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry to hear about the bad luck James. When you start adding up a dollar here and a doller there they add up pretty fast. Then to think you have to buy your med's now...... THAT JUST PLAIN SUCKS, eh?

Best of luck. :high-five:

My guess you posted on FB or social media the days youd be gone. One of your social media homies probably knows of your stash and they knew youd be gone.

I bet you dont need to look too far to find the thief.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420

You have to weigh it out. Is your grow within legal guidelines or are you violating your State laws?

Im not so sure a call to 9-1-1 would be in order. The owner could record video like that, but again, is the grow legal and would the crook snitch you out to save him or herself if need be?

The camera is a deterrent. The number one solver of most home burglaries is when the owners keep their mouths shut when they go out of town.

Put two and two together. This will be easy to solve.

Who all did you tell you were leaving town? Who all knew you were growing? Out of those people who hangs out with the tweekers, crackheads, copper recyclers, and junkies? Out of them who has a truck or who can afford to rent a uhaul? Out of them who has a barn big enough for an entire house to be stored?

You know what must be done. Make them smoke a huge bowl full of shatter one nail tip at a time.

two sunblaze t5 46, 3 xxxl 6 inch hoods with 600 hps and 3 600 watt d, ballasts , 1 sunblaze 26, and the 400 watt led from twilit group i got from here, plus all my damn other shit to go with it, the only thing they didnt take was my fucking tents, kind of wish they would have taken them to so there is not that reminder every time i walk in there for some thing......

What kind of set up did you have?

That sucks. Go pick up a used ballast, wing hood and bulb and start growing again. I have camera systems, reinforced doors and 4 dead bolted doors to get to my grow room. I also have a friend stay at my house if I'm gone. It sucks but really only 1-2k of equipment. Good luck

That sucks. Go pick up a used ballast, wing hood and bulb and start growing again. I have camera systems, reinforced doors and 4 dead bolted doors to get to my grow room. I also have a friend stay at my house if I'm gone. It sucks but really only 1-2k of equipment. Good luck

yes i understand that, but see i cant really work, i got hurt in 2013 and have not been able to go back to work sense, i dont have any family that can help out and cant really tell them, my growing takes care of my family and house and now with this going this long i really dont know where i am going to be in the next 3 months, you know its bad when your 19 year old comes over to pay your rent, really makes you feel like shit.

Love how you say ONLY 1-2k of equipment! Some of us are in wardrobes with little 250w bulbs haha! One day though...

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile790417569.jpg

I started with cfl in my closet in miracle grow lol.

Really upped my growing this year though.

Back
Top Bottom