tandemdreams

So i git this blue dream seed and cracked it the first leaves grew to giant sizes before anything else ever happened now off the first node i gave prettty sure eight different tops they keep shooting out in odd places and i was going to use this girl in a cross so my question is should i cross her or wait for the next round and try again? I mean really she's beautiful butt this stuff is weird

420-magazine-mobile1969268410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile359265551.jpg

my world stays at 4:19 cause i always gave a minute

The top one is the mysterious bluedream the bottom the silver girl

420-magazine-mobile674344098.jpg

Same mutant blue dream one week later...now i have figured out her thing,she is self topping now i wonder if i can pass this on when i back Cross her with my silver haze girlies?

420-magazine-mobile674344098.jpg

Same mutant blue dream one week later...now i have figured out her thing,she is self topping now i wonder if i can pass this on when i back Cross her with my silver haze girlies?

Lol for journal purposes she will be a month old on xmas day

This is super interesting. I can't wait to see how this flowers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420
I cant wait to see if it will pass it on genetically...literally no muss no fuss self training. And truth be told i almost killed her in the beginning.current top count is forty!

420-magazine-mobile694747472.jpg

Here she is after a week on twelves tued her back to show her structure... Remember never topped or fimed look at the tops lol
I cant wait to see if it will pass it on genetically...literally no muss no fuss self training. And truth be told i almost killed her in the beginning.current top count is forty!

Here she is half way through... Remember she self topped all ive done is liver and remove some leaves for light

So quick finish up here sorry its been so sporadic.... 75g dry weight....got my seeds....april twentieth gonna start some and see if i can pass on the genetic mutation for self topping...pictures of her flowers right before harvest are in bud photos lol ill try to be more organized on my next gen test run

Yeah its super rare for any strain to shelf top and it is a genetic mutation im just trying to pass it on i crissed with habiba and herself gonna see if any do and if so im gonna back cross them and try to make it stable i realky didnt have to do anything with her other than light pruning

Yeah its super rare for any strain to shelf top and it is a genetic mutation im just trying to pass it on i crissed with habiba and herself gonna see if any do and if so im gonna back cross them and try to make it stable i realky didnt have to do anything with her other than light pruning

I'm in. Waiting for updates :)

GreenProto's Blue Dream First Grow Journal - 2016

So the reveg of my self topping blue dream is going well abd yes she is still self topping on new growth left the fluff buds on her and now the are shooting multiple tops that are splitting rapidly on their own again

Awesome :) I love mutants.
I have one going myself. Not a self topping but mutant just the same.
I want see this one :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom