Support and help

jamesleemc

hello all, well some of you know that between 11/19 and 11/21 my house was hit, they took ally my plants 14 + and 6 lights 3 dig, ballast's and the rest of my stuff all they left was the punk ass tents, so a few people here on 420 said i should put up a help and support thread, to see if any one would find it in their hearts to help me out, any thing would definitely help me out, i cant work and this set up took care of my family and house, now i am sitting screwed...

So if any one has anything sitting around thats good and they dont use it and want to help me out that would be great thank you for your time....:420:

James..... :hug: :love:

I posted a notice with the link on my grow journal and in the Study Hall. They're both heavily-trafficked areas. I'll drop additional notices in my other community threads as well. Hopefully this will generate some response for you.

hello all, well some of you know that between 11/19 and 11/21 my house was hit, they took ally my plants 14 + and 6 lights 3 dig, ballast's and the rest of my stuff all they left was the punk ass tents, so a few people here on 420 said i should put up a help and support thread, to see if any one would find it in their hearts to help me out, any thing would definitely help me out, i cant work and this set up took care of my family and house, now i am sitting screwed...

So if any one has anything sitting around thats good and they dont use it and want to help me out that would be great thank you for your time....:420:

James, so sorry to hear about your situation ! This really pisses me off....yes , i have some equip. you may , or may not want. problem is getting it all to you. I have three or four mag. ballasts and two brand new reflectors you may have. I think there is a 250 HPS , a 400 HPS and a 400 CMH ballast. They are magnetic but work awesome and may help you until you can get what you really want later. I just need to know how to get it all to you though...that's going to be the tough part as these ballasts and things are heavy and will cost an arm and a leg to ship. Any ideas James ,..Sue...anyone. Are you in the US or Canada James. let me know if your interested OK. I also can offer up a bunch of seeds for ya too ....just let me know OK! Cheers , and once again , so sorry to hear of this ! ....Dugg's.

James, so sorry to hear about your situation ! This really pisses me off....yes , i have some equip. you may , or may not want. problem is getting it all to you. I have three or four mag. ballasts and two brand new reflectors you may have. I think there is a 250 HPS , a 400 HPS and a 400 CMH ballast. They are magnetic but work awesome and may help you until you can get what you really want later. I just need to know how to get it all to you though...that's going to be the tough part as these ballasts and things are heavy and will cost an arm and a leg to ship. Any ideas James ,..Sue...anyone. Are you in the US or Canada James. let me know if your interested OK. I also can offer up a bunch of seeds for ya too ....just let me know OK! Cheers , and once again , so sorry to hear of this ! ....Dugg's.

That would be great I'm in the us in michigan...where are you at??

That would be great I'm in the us in michigan...where are you at??

Morning James....i'm right across the border in Ontario,...near Toronto, in Kitchener....heard of it ? Crap bud, you could prolly drive here and just pick everything up! What you say? cheers bud and hope you and your family are still having a great Christmas together.

UPDATE;;;;::: I DONT NEED ANY MEDS, it was pointed out to me by a forum mod here that i cant ask for meds, and that was not what i was hoping for if any one has any older lights or any thing that i can rebuild my room with that would be grear thank you....

HI James
I am glad you set the thread up.Told you to send me the link thou :)
Duggise :hug: thx for offer.
SweetSue :hug: re posting link helps a lot.

James I will be in touch with you.

I have a 600w dimmable digi you could have. You will need a hood with the cable to connect to the ballast as I unfortantly sold my hood with it attached.. Also have a small homemade 2ft - 3bulb flouro unit you could have. All work w/o issue. I'm in Ontario also just outside Toronto. Let me know if you're coming up this way. Peace!!

I may have an old 1000 mag ballast in storage that worked fine before putting away. I will check storage to make sure it's there. Unfortantly I can't deliver or ship as I'm completely strapped for cash, sorry.

I have a 600w dimmable ballast with gull wing reflector you can have. Also has 1 600w HPS bulb and 1 600w MH bulb. Just need to figure out the logistics.

How close to the border are you?? If you're close and can cross, I could bring the gear to London and possibly arrange with the other Ontarian and bring all the gear available. Would get you started/situated. Peace!!

How close to the border are you?? If you're close and can cross, I could bring the gear to London and possibly arrange with the other Ontarian and bring all the gear available. Would get you started/situated. Peace!!

Yes, arrange to come over to Ontario and do pick up at all the close members . I am VERY close to London. I have,... as mentioned earlier. Some very good , used equipment. Just want to help , is all!

Reason you came over was to go to / take kids, if you have any or bring them to Stones n Bones in Sarnia. Neat little museum on a bunch of Canadian Heritage / wilderness animals n such!!

Actually I think it's Heritage from both sides of the border. Kids loved it as did my other half and I. Need to go again sometime.

Damn James I feel your pain. I just lost 3 fully decked out flowering rooms and a mother / clone/ veg large room with all my notes, tools, etc... in a house on my property along with my home , 3 Barnes and 4 vehicles due to recent severe flooding in my area. Engulfed both houses completely. Taking too much equipment and plants/strains to list it's heartbreaking , leaving me to try and salvage what ballasts n hoods etc I can but doubt it will be much. I'm replacing it slowly if I come across some cheap deals in bulk used in good shape I'll post here if ur interested and/or I get lucky. Hang in there u will eventually get back start small and up the security in the future if possible.. u can't be careful enough and have too little security imo. ✌️

Sent from my iPad using 420

I'm just going to say, wow... What a community :circle-of-love: I would love to help out but my straights are dire at the moment as well. I wish you the best James, what a horrible thing to happen. It's awesome to see the community pull together to help a brother out, hope is not lost. Keep your head up, karma has a way of working things out. Glad to see the wheels are rolling to get you back up and running.

Happy 420 new year,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

hello all, i just want to say thank you to every one here on 420, you all are great, but at this time there is no way i can get across the boarder im in alpena mi and my truck at this time is not in that good of shape wheel bearing is going out and thats 110. plus the price to have it put in, and thats still going to be a month out i think, things didnt use to be like this for me but i got hurt on the job in sep 2013, and everything has just been going down hill ever sense.. but some day i hope it will get better.. but thank you every one ....

hello all, i just want to say thank you to every one here on 420, you all are great, but at this time there is no way i can get across the boarder im in alpena mi and my truck at this time is not in that good of shape wheel bearing is going out and thats 110. plus the price to have it put in, and thats still going to be a month out i think, things didnt use to be like this for me but i got hurt on the job in sep 2013, and everything has just been going down hill ever sense.. but some day i hope it will get better.. but thank you every one ....

Rats soup James!! We have all this equipment for you! Our problem is that shipping is so much money , as the stuff is so freekin heavy and bulky. Don't give up my brotha!! Can you come over with a friend ,...or borrow , or rent a car cheap? We want to help you ! Cheers.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom