What is Your Favorite Strain You've Ever Grown? Why?

I've only grown about 7-8 strains so far but Cheese from Dinafem (a freebie even) is by far my favorite. Ordered a five pack since. Would sit on my back porch doing bongs watching the birds come and go....next thing I knew a half hour would be gone and I'd be ripped...nice ez high without the edge I sometime get from the sativa side. Can't wait to get the next one going....but so many more to try also! Have a Night Queen drying and Aurora Indica almost ready to chop...really looking forward to trying these two...need a good nighttime med.

I've only grown about 7-8 strains so far but Cheese from Dinafem (a freebie even) is by far my favorite. Ordered a five pack since. Would sit on my back porch doing bongs watching the birds come and go....next thing I knew a half hour would be gone and I'd be ripped...nice ez high without the edge I sometime get from the sativa side. Can't wait to get the next one going....but so many more to try also! Have a Night Queen drying and Aurora Indica almost ready to chop...really looking forward to trying these two...need a good nighttime med.

sounds dank!

Best strain I've grown thus far would have to be Nitro Cookies by MidnightFarmClones here in California. By far the most rigorous growing strain I've had since I started growing 4 harvests ago. Overcame all environmental issues I often find coming with strains I grow (due to not having the best grow space). Remained a nice green color and the buds were intensely resinous along with extremely thick. Only regret is that I harvested a week earlier than what would have likely been the perfect harvest window for said strain. Would definitely suggest a run of some Gasmask or animal cookies if you can't get your hands on some Nitro cookies. Not that I've tried either, but the resultant genetics don't lie.

Can't list all that I have grown. After all these years I have popped a lot of beans. Way back when they were still called seeds lol. A old outlaw strain called " Trailer Trash Betty ". Easy to grow, produces great, headband type high and no ceiling.
With that said. I have had great luck growing out Barney's Farm strains.

Back
Top Bottom