Equipment Wishlist - What would you love or are you planning to purchase?

Dobbi

I looked for a thread on this,I found one on seed strain but not on stuff you'd like to buy.
Right now I notice my 15 month old cheapo (off an auction site) carbon filter isn't what it used to be.
Also looking at a good intake fan that can be controlled by a fan controller. A friend encouraged me to buy the dual fan controller, it changed my life for the better. My current intake fan rattles and was part of the cheap filter deal on auction site. The 'out' air one is fine.
I'm in 2'x2'- I decent plant. My tent is kinda battered up- 18 mths, zip is about to go, few holes from god knows what (mini light leaks taped up)
Now that I'm finished on Sunday i'll be looking at 4' x 4' tents. Hope to have this set-up in 2 weeks
So thats my Spring project.
If I was loaded what would I buy? A Spectrum King light and a bud trimming machine :allgood:

Planned : Cold air intake fan with damper and filter to draw the perpetually tepid air from under my house. A new dab rig.

Would have if i was loaded: Bubble hash bags (full kit). Live Resin press. COB lighting kit, Water chiller. Thermostat controllers for climate and water temp. Solar panel with batteries to run it all off the grid.

Back
Top Bottom