Starting Again - Dinafem Kush 'n' Cheese

Dobbi

So I harvested my bagseed plant a while back, and I have a few oz curing in Mason Jars with Humidipaks in them. A few days ago the cops here seized an enormous amount of weed, (1800kg), the equivalent of the previous 2 years seizures put together. Already it seems to be drought - town. I put aside 14g & quick cured in a paper bag, it's better to smoke that than to go down dark alleys for 1g bags.
Got some really bad news about one of my pets, so I haven't really been on here as much. I'm trying to frame it as a positive, that at least I have time to spend with her and spoil her before she goes. She has a terminal :love: illness.
I'm missing messing about in me tent a lot, so asked a friend to pick me up some beans today. I chose Kush N' Cheese — Dinafem from Irish Seed Bank apparantly its almost half n half sativa/ indica, high in thc and the blurb says it's not for occasional smokers, so hopefully I can start them tomorrow from seed. I'll need to buy a heat mat as well. I'm unsure how many to pop- 2? . I have 1 2x2x6 tent with excellent airflow, and a 2x2x5 without. I'll try topping for the 1st time too, all that cool manipulation stuff. I'll probably be asking for help with that... :thanks: for all the help to date :)

Well, I'm back at it again, I have 2 Kush & Cheese photo seedlings (1 week from seed today) with a set of true leaves.
They are in small (approx 700ml) flowerpots, in coco (canna professional) which had been watered to at least 200% runoff with 250ppm ro water with a tiny amount of cal/mag and a drop of superthrive.
They are under a 300w LED, 30in away from the light, no sign of stretch yet, had smaller seedlings stretch a lot more.
Not watering yet, the coco is still holding water. I will probably water them tomorrow with a 10ml pipette should they look dry.
Add piccys later, they are so cute, the lil twins.
My 1st 2 seeds didn't germ, I suspect it was because my heat mat is no longer working, and we got a proper cold snap a couple of weeks ago. Waited a week for them to poke up, no joy. I pre-soaked them in a shot glass this time until the tap root was showing.
It's such a stress reliever to have a couple of little plants around. Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom