First grow

ScoopdJour

I have already posted in the introduce yourself room, but im not getting the seed help I need. Im in Southern Cal where the weather is awesome, so I want to do and outdoor grow. I want to stay no taller than 4', shorter the better. I dont want the outside of my home to smell like a skunk has been walking around. For recreational PM use only. Whatever you think im looking for will have to come in a feminized seed. Thanx

As far as heights you can top the heck out of it. As far as smell. Not sure. Every plant I've ever grown smells. But. I read Lowryder 2 is a good one.

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

I am really happy with cropking seeds "amnesia haze" It grows short with a lot of branch off's. I am growing indoors right now because where I live it is still too cold for an outdoor grow. I am in the last few weeks of flower and although you can smell it, it isn't that strong. This is a feminized, autoflower strain.

Back
Top Bottom