First Time Grow Need Help

JesseGuy420

Started my plant 3 weeks ago just wanting some feedback is all any info is appreciated

Why are the leaves curling up like that???

And is the way im growing it alright? When it was at about its 2-3 stage of nodes i topped it and tilted the plant on its side so it grows up sideways.

Ph is between 6.5 - 7.0
The strain is unknown

420-magazine-mobile1379467087.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2098621130.jpg

Any chance it got to hot?
Yeah there is could that be the reason for curling leaves? I have this 1 plant and 4 other seedlings under a 400watt hps, its in a closet 25" heigh 20" long and 10" wide the fans are just normal stand up fans you see in houses so its pretty cool i dont have a temp reader yet tho. Theres a chance it could of got hot cuz i only had 1 fan at the time just about 2 days ago i got the 2nd fan

I agree it leaves look hot, maybe lights are too close. if I understand your closet setup, that seems like a small space for such a large light with no ventilation to outside closet.
Closet has 2 sliding doors that are open 24/7

Sent from my SM-G530W using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking a Lil harder I see the tops are pointing down. Are you letting them dry out completely.
What type of soil?
Any nutes yet?
Ph level of water?
How often are you watering?
Soil: Magic Plantation
- Humus
- Peat Moss
- Perlite
- Limestone

Dont know if any of these ingrediants in the soil hurt the plant.

Plants: got 4 others starting right now so will have 5 under a 400watt light if the light cant grow that much then ill add some cfls or leds.

Light: 400 watt hps

Nutriants: None

Ph: meter says 6.8

Watering about every 3-4 days is when the soil is dry about 1 inch deep

Plant is about 15 inches from light

Got 1 fan blowing at the light and 1 fan kinda blowing at the plant.

When you say the tops look like there pointing down? Could it be because i have little paperclip things holding the branches so it grows a certain way instead of letting it grow up at about 2 weeks old i tilted it on its side so i can grow upwards from the side of the plant i topped it about 2 days after tiliting it over.

Plant is 3 weeks old

Hope answers all questions

I ment tips sorry. Everything sounds good. Don't know about the humus. I know lime will help balance your ph, dont know about lime stone.

When watering let it dry out almost completely before you water again. It will help your root growth. Then in flower you can use the finger method.

I ment tips sorry. Everything sounds good. Don't know about the humus. I know lime will help balance your ph, dont know about lime stone.

When watering let it dry out almost completely before you water again. It will help your root growth. Then in flower you can use the finger method.
Hey so i let it dry put complety then i watered it and this is what it looks like after 2-3 days :)

3 Days Ago
420-magazine-mobile1128509293.jpg

Today
420-magazine-mobile271071327.jpg

I spread the tops down with paperclips so more light can get into the middle thas why its looking so different since last photo

420-magazine-mobile1313071093.jpg

Should i maybe move the light closer? In just a couple of hours the tops were already stretching for the light so i have to keep moving the paper clips farther up the stems so the tops stay out of the way for now intill the middle bushes out

Should i maybe move the light closer? In just a couple of hours the tops were already stretching for the light so i have to keep moving the paper clips farther up the stems so the tops stay out of the way for now intill the middle bushes out

Maybe a little closer, but, honestly, it looks pretty good. Growing in the direction of the light is normal even with tons of light. I'd let it chill for a couple days and see what it does (you can always rotate the pot).

Light should be as close as it can be without doing damage. I try to keep mine 2-4" from plant.

I also wouldn't use paper clips, they are too rigid and small. They will likely damage your stems or restrict growth. I would try to get some flex wire. The dollar store usually sells it for $2.

Light should be as close as it can be without doing damage. I try to keep mine 2-4" from plant.

I also wouldn't use paper clips, they are too rigid and small. They will likely damage your stems or restrict growth. I would try to get some flex wire. The dollar store usually sells it for $2.

You run HIDs (OP has a 400w HPS), 2" from your plants?

Back
Top Bottom