IMG_1273110.jpg

This was this sunday.

Welcome blacklabrador. Im a newbie to growing and this forum. Ive learned soo much strolling these halls. The people are great and sooooo helpful. Post some pics of your babies. Happy growing. Heres my girls. First attempt at growing. Bomb Bag seeds 3 1/2 weeks on 12/12
420-magazine-mobile1528066867.jpg
420-magazine-mobile233842947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550137451.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

IMG_1315110.jpg

This was this morning. i am a little worried about them. i rotate every day. Im using foxfarms nutes, calmag, and r.o. water ph at 6.5

my seeds were bag seed too. i have another setup that im getting ready to grow. im gonna use a par750 viparspectra light, a 4x4x80" tent, and im gonna grow in rockwool and hand water until i get a drip system.

the plant in the back left is drooping all of a sudden. almost like the stems can hold the weight of the leaves. also i may have a little nute burn or a ph issue because of the burned tips on some of the leaves. i havent hit them with cal mag yet.(just learned about using it with RO water) But how is the growth for 7 weeks. im worried that they arent going as fast as they should. my temp is always 74 degrees and my humidity goes from 40 at night to around 60 during the day.

420-magazine-mobile1906609490.jpg

I am also using the fox farm lineup as well as Cal Mag. My girls are in Fox Farm ocean forest soil. It tends to run hot so I waited a few weeks then use all of my nutes at half strength. I have read when using FF you definitely need to watch for calmag issues. They definitely look great otherwise. I am a newbie thou. Try hitting them with the Cal Mag and see what happens happy growing :)

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

thanks savingson. i think im gonna use less nutes for a while too. i was at around 750ppm. im gonna go down to about 600 and see how they like that. im only watering about once a week if that.

I'm a total noob but one of my leafs was touching the soil and I believe it caused her tips to burn. I don't know if you had something similar to that. I'm on the ff nutes as well but haven't added anything yet other than just let the soil feed it as it can.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

the leaves arent touching except for that one plant as of this morning. i think im gonna drop the ph from 6.5 to 6.0(my runoff water was 6.5) and as soon as the soil is dry again im gonna feed them 600ppm with the cal mag and hopefully they like it.

Back
Top Bottom