Day 67 of 12/12 and no signs of cloudy trichomes

flatlander77

This normal? Idk the way it seems now is all it is is pistils. Took a tester and the damn thing I don't think got me high but I took some a while back and got really high. It's calyxes started bursting. I think is what's happening and buds are still getting fatter ( I think, hard to tell when you look at it 15 times a day )
67 of 12/12 ( been on 11/13 for a couple weeks )
Day 60 since pistils popped. I feel like I've been thinking 6 weeks to go for a long time now.
420-magazine-mobile1380878726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile380807886.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im also 6 weeks into flower. I plan on flushing at 10 - 12 weeks and then harvesting. Do you know what strain you are working with? Pure-sativa-strains are usually ready 83 to 98 days into the flowering phase. Most-sativa-dominant hybrids are ready for-harvesting-70 to 77 days to the flowering cycle. Pure-indica-strains, as well as some-indica-dominant hybrids are usually ready 55 to 79 days.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Hybrid of some kind. Looked indica until I put it into flower then all the new leaves pushed out were long n skinny. Came from a container of tuna can weed.

Let them grow. They look happy and healthy and the pistils are all still white. No worries, they'll finish when they finish. Compare your photos from a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure you'll see the change.

Week 5. Week 7 and week 9 are all drastic changes. ( the pistils all darkness up turned orange/red. Like 75% and then it started pushing out new pistils and surrounded everything again in week 7. Now that the calxus are pushing out new pistils again I'm sure it'll surround the buds again... sound right? My first flowering. Atleast a month left probably hey?

Im also 6 weeks into flower. I plan on flushing at 10 - 12 weeks and then harvesting. Do you know what strain you are working with? Pure-sativa-strains are usually ready 83 to 98 days into the flowering phase. Most-sativa-dominant hybrids are ready for-harvesting-70 to 77 days to the flowering cycle. Pure-indica-strains, as well as some-indica-dominant hybrids are usually ready 55 to 79 days.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

We start the clock for flowering exactly when?
420-magazine-mobile1116758449.jpg
right about here?

Back
Top Bottom