Canadian indoor newbie

kanadakush33

Hello guys and gals , I'm new this community, just the same as I am new to growing . I had one small operation once before but did not turn out all that well . I was also not as informed on the subject as I am now.
So armed with new information and a new set up I'm going to try once and for all to ditch the dealer for good!
So down to business , I built small 3 by 3 by 4 box and crammed a Apollo 600 watt lamp in there. Im planning on purchasing a tent in the next week or so to accompany the seeds. Because as of now I only have one plant that I grew from some decent kush that came from the local dealer. But she's looking good so far for being only about 15 days into flower.
420-magazine-mobile928692863.jpg

420-magazine-mobile792065276.jpg

I'm using Promix organic mixed 50/50 with the same brand vermiculite. And for nutrients I'm using orchid 15-5-5 for veg :( I have not purchased proper stuff yet . I did pick up some much needed grotek ph down because the water here was pretty high , reading a 7 on my cheap 3 in one tester. So as you can tell sorta on a budget and was sorta rushing things . But having said that I'm quite proud of my little set up .

420-magazine-mobile150284544.jpg

So there's my box .
My plan is to use that for cloning or beg space when my tent arrives .
So let me know what you guys think ! I will be updating pretty often so any advice , compliments or you just wanna give me some shit please fell free!! Thanks for reading and have a good whatever it is where you are !!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom