Which tent is right for me?

Mikeytv

I'm looking at investing in a grow tent. I'm on grow 3 and the odor does get me nervous. I have all I need except inline venting or filtration.
I currently have things set up in a closet about 6x2x8 high. I'm using under 5 feet of height ( closer to 4) but would like to be able to enter my tent. Don't want to have to crouch down. Also, would prefer to be able to place in closet but understand it's best to have a square set up. My canopy of my current grow is 5x2. It's more than sufficient. I can do the same scrog and just don't want to go larger than 4 x 4 foot interior. I don't want to go too small but also don't want to have a isn't tent standing out in the middle of a room. Looking for guidance in finding the right mix to get as close as we can to what I need. Also need recommendations for venting and filtration. Not looking to spend crazy money. Personal grower and this is more than enough. Thank you!

Sent from mikeytv

I'm in the uk if smell is a problem pick a strain thy doesn't smell to bad master kush or that was quite oderless do me a lot of people say secret Jardin or gorilla grow tent is the best but cheap ones of eBay work just as good I had a 4x4 for 50 pound then upgraded to 8x4 for 100 pound cheap and cheerful

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would get the biggest tent you can afford and have room for. 4' x 4' x 80" is good. It is easy to use only part of it and you will be able to expand. Charcoal filters and a inline fan are a must. I'm amazed how well they work. As long as your moving enough air through it and its not in the living room you should be fine. Low odor strains are fine and some are very good. Just stay away from strains that mention odor control and you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom