Force flowering

DA420

420 Member
I would like to know everyone's opinion on forcing my plants to flower to determine sex . I planted my germinated seeds in soil exactly two weeks ago today . I need to put them into flowering just to determine the sex of the plants so I can get rid of the males for legal reasons. I plan on putting them back into vegetation again after determining the sex . I was wondering when is the earliest I can do this and if it's okay to do ? How long will it take to show sex once I put them in flowering? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If it was me.

I would take a cutting off the plant I wanted to sex and put it in a spray cloner for one week so it started getting roots and then put it into 12/12 to check the sex. You could try going right into 12/12 with it. But make sure not to give it to much light without any roots.

That way you don't slow the plants down.

You can put the plants in 12/12 to check.

But that will take time to undo it if you want them to grow bigger before flowering.

The easiest way is to put your plant under 12/12 for 2 to 3 weeks or until sex presents. Then it's important to immediatly put the plant under 24/0 or 18/6 lighting and it will start vegging again. I do it all the time. It puts you back 4 or 5 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom