What is the best strain for time and production?

Would you rather have a high yeild and low quality, or high quality with low yeild?

• High yeild, lower Quality?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have only been growing a year tried 13strains and Money maker is my favorate by far tastes like berries strong indica high calax to leaf ratio very short internodes

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Agree WW is the doggies and 20yrs at the top says it all even if u jus starting you'll get a touch and a very distinctive flavour simple F1 classic,but crit 2.0 is a skunk on steroids with more height control,although green spirit from DP I love,same ingredients but have gone well indica dominant.
Laters.

Barny's has some good genes but a bad rep find a good mother and all cool,I'm trying trip cheese freeb it got a rep but maybe it technique,this one in rockwool on drippers running Lucas etc at 1.3 ec,fimmed em at 12inch and they gone crazy,mind I'd b pissed if they didn't dialled in like they are.TBSd

Kind of like asking the meaning of life LMAO. People tend to grow what they like so that will reflect in their answers. Some of the greatest strains are not big producers. For me I was impressed with Cantaloupe Haze. While I'm not a new grower I don't push my plants to produce at all. Cantaloupe produced 2 ounces in the same pot and care that other plants had. Only 1 other strain produced 2 or more.
The key is " time and production. This plant produced 2 ounce of great tasting haze. The high is great. I like Haze and a plant that produced 2 ounces of haze in 9 weeks. is a clear winner for me.

Well put wyotester, Thanks for your input. You made me feel better about my lemon haze that nobody seams to know anything about.

Lemon Haze - Is it a Medicinal strain?

Critical widows a crazy little stoner,a say little coz its very compact,I've had to use a few stretching techniques to get cuttings of good length,but the herb is sup-herb,a proper treat,trip cheese seems to be prone to mold even at a steady 50%,Vegging dutch kush,cilantro and WW also critical2.0 any feedback on the crit2.0 please.TBS

Ideally you want and can get a plant that is both a high yielder and potent as fuk

For instance look into OG Kush and any other notable strain , most have high yield and high potency to be honest.

All the strains I grow are both potent and yield over a 1/2 lb so its not a rare thing to see its Uber common.

Its more rare to see a low producing strain ( so I have found ) but any of the Dwarf strains can't be expected to produce as much as the regular sized plants. They can surprise though.. a 5 oz dwarf is not unheard of its common.

Back
Top Bottom