Save the weed!

Pramiumtoker

Lads I'm in much need for help and advice. It seems like a lost cause but I'd really like to try and save this plant.

All leaf tips are burning out and yellowing, I've adjusted every possible variable I could think of and still no change.

Feeding once a day BioThrive Bloom 2-4-4
Temp at 28C during light 25 during dark
Humidity between 20 and 48%
250 W HPS

420-magazine-mobile599626694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1108591484.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755553948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610953586.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153568761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1672085591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1957199377.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To start quit feeding. Quit watering. Only water when needed. A little wilt is not a problem and better then over watering. Over watering and over feeding are the 2 biggest problem for new growers. Sorry to say but its going to be tough to get the plant healthy before the plant is finished flowering.
It is tough to save a plant that is in that condition.

Way overwatered, way over fed. Start over. Light is awful high too

If you want to try to save it because you have a personal connection with this plant - cut off all the dead/injured leaves, allow the soil to dry completely out, water with plain water. Lower the light if it shows sign of recovery.

Way overwatered, way over fed. Start over. Light is awful high too

This was a practice plant to optimise my grow room, all the yellowing and drying started before feeding after suffering from root rot. After drying the soil and replotting gave it a week to recover and started feeding. The problem persisted, not much change since I started feeding. Do you think this will yield anything at all?

Thanks for the feedback

This was a practice plant to optimise my grow room, all the yellowing and drying started before feeding after suffering from root rot. After drying the soil and replotting gave it a week to recover and started feeding. The problem persisted, not much change since I started feeding. Do you think this will yield anything at all?

Thanks for the feedback

Feeding everyday though? It's in soil, correct? I doubt if it's going to yield very much, it's really stretched out even if wasn't sick. And, again, the light is too far away.

The plant is alive. So if conditions became better for it there's no reason it couldn't grow into a healthy plant. But damaged parts don't regenerate. Well, some do- but not nute burned leaves and roots- they have to grow new ones.
Damaged roots and foliage also just don't function so well, by definition- so they're at even more risk of damage and overfeeding than they were before the damage. Giving it 'a week to recover' and then resuming feeding every day (!) just isn't going to cut it.
If you want to see the plant live and thrive you need to read up on the basics and completely reassess your lighting, watering, and feeding practices. I'm not trying to be insulting at all- cause almost all of us have made the same mistakes- just being honest.
Lots of info here in this link - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
You can find out about correct moisture and lighting levels, and hopefully a more realistic feed schedule.
You can start new plants but they'll be looking the same as this one unless the basics are improved.
Hope this helps. Good luck. :thumb:

The plant as it is will never produce much if any bud. If this is a practice plant trim it down to the lower branches. Clean up the dead leaves and put her back to 18 to 20hrs of light. Work on getting her healthy then try budding her again. Practice plants are a great idea. What you learn as you go will help you later on. If you can get this plant health and get her to finish then you will be ready.
Best advice I can give you is to not worry about production. Just be happy growing a cool plant that's life cycle is incredible to watch.

The plant is alive. So if conditions became better for it there's no reason it couldn't grow into a healthy plant. But damaged parts don't regenerate. Well, some do- but not nute burned leaves and roots- they have to grow new ones.
Damaged roots and foliage also just don't function so well, by definition- so they're at even more risk of damage and overfeeding than they were before the damage. Giving it 'a week to recover' and then resuming feeding every day (!) just isn't going to cut it.
If you want to see the plant live and thrive you need to read up on the basics and completely reassess your lighting, watering, and feeding practices. I'm not trying to be insulting at all- cause almost all of us have made the same mistakes- just being honest.
Lots of info here in this link - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
You can find out about correct moisture and lighting levels, and hopefully a more realistic feed schedule.
You can start new plants but they'll be looking the same as this one unless the basics are improved.
Hope this helps. Good luck. :thumb:

Thank you for the support I've done a lot of reading now and will adjust for my next grow accordingly. I'll start a grow journal on here too soon for anywhere that's interested in following. My seedlings are 2 lemon skunk feminised from DNA genetics, 1 cannolope Haze feminised also from DNA and one NYC Diesel autoflower from crop king. Again thanks for all the help!

The plant as it is will never produce much if any bud. If this is a practice plant trim it down to the lower branches. Clean up the dead leaves and put her back to 18 to 20hrs of light. Work on getting her healthy then try budding her again. Practice plants are a great idea. What you learn as you go will help you later on. If you can get this plant health and get her to finish then you will be ready.
Best advice I can give you is to not worry about production. Just be happy growing a cool plant that's life cycle is incredible to watch.

This would've been great practice but unfortunately my uneducated self planted an Autoflower after listening to some awful advice early on. So I wouldn't be able to re veg and restart flowering. Final verdict being save the electricity and dispose of this auto ?

After this grow hopefully I'll be able to grow my current seedlings with proper method.

Can't say anything about the auto. The DNA gear is great though. I just ran Cantaloupe Haze and love it. Great plant easy to grow and very hardy. Lemon Skunk should be a good 1 too. I'm pretty sure that is the Lemon Skunk that Greenhouse used for its Super Lemon Haze.
g-2_dried_037.JPG

Cantaloupe Haze

awwww mate, it's a shame to see a plant like this.. feeding everyday has just frazzled it... start again is my advice, if you keep let it go with less nutrients, wash wash wash soil with plain water, crack another seed plenty of room for a small seedling

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

awwww mate, it's a shame to see a plant like this.. feeding everyday has just frazzled it... start again is my advice, if you keep let it go with less nutrients, wash wash wash soil with plain water, crack another seed plenty of room for a small seedling

Hey bigBri so I actually germinated 4 seeds, that bottom right seedling is what I had left over from the NYC diesel auto so I was experimenting with LST. My main focus is on the 3 DNA genetics seedlings.

I actually don't know anyone around me that grows so I've been pretty reliant on these forums to help me learn. Would you be willing to guide me through this second grow? I think I definitely need mentors so I don't end up with a sad bunch of plants like that first one.
420-magazine-mobile848747166.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1785924959.jpg
420-magazine-mobile97161020.jpg

1 big suggestion would be to get one of the many grow books out there. Amazon has used books so you can probable get one pretty cheap. Both Jorge Cervantes and Ed Rosenthal have good ones. There is tons of knowledge in those books.

I'm no expert mate, a few crops under my belt, my best bit of advice is go with the basics, before we run my friend we learn to walk and this is in no way a pop at you, many try and many fail, you haven't, you have a plant and achieved seedlings, well done mate.
I've only done auto's once so my knowledge is smaller than photo period. nothing will need training yet in my opinion though, you need to concentrate on getting a good root Base to build off, rhizotonic is a good start to help roots and then go from there, let the main stem grow and tie arms back gently at first. any help I can give, I will. cheers and all the best

I'm no expert mate, a few crops under my belt, my best bit of advice is go with the basics, before we run my friend we learn to walk and this is in no way a pop at you, many try and many fail, you haven't, you have a plant and achieved seedlings, well done mate.
I've only done auto's once so my knowledge is smaller than photo period. nothing will need training yet in my opinion though, you need to concentrate on getting a good root Base to build off, rhizotonic is a good start to help roots and then go from there, let the main stem grow and tie arms back gently at first. any help I can give, I will. cheers and all the best

Thanks for the feedback bigBri, I'll definitely need to do some reading on what I should feed the plant and when. Cheers !

Thanks for the feedback bigBri, I'll definitely need to do some reading on what I should feed the plant and when. Cheers !
what soil you in, I use plagron light mix for seedlings, this has enough nutrients for roughly a week, in this time you need to build the roots, I can't stress how important this is, I use this.

43d6faf400431e951b460379192f503f.png

after a week, I would introduce nutrients, I use this

faad6d6177d57c8a677dd7f60cd6f862.jpg

but only 2ml a litre, throw the rest of the water you don't use or find a suitable plant that may enjoy it, it's organic after all.

what soil you in, I use plagron light mix for seedlings, this has enough nutrients for roughly a week, in this time you need to build the roots, I can't stress how important this is, I use this.

43d6faf400431e951b460379192f503f.png

after a week, I would introduce nutrients, I use this

faad6d6177d57c8a677dd7f60cd6f862.jpg

but only 2ml a litre, throw the rest of the water you don't use or find a suitable plant that may enjoy it, it's organic after all.

I've placed an order for these cheers bigBri. Question for you, there's some rust spots on my seedlings, do I need Calmag for a fix?
420-magazine-mobile650953463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile530603877.jpg

you can't really go wrong with organic mate, chemical grows are fine but easy to over feed. I really couldn't tell you sorry, as I said before I'm no expert and I'm learning myself, I have the basics and a few learnt things, much more to learn myself lol, if you find out let me know, I'm pretty sure that you don't need cal/mag

Back
Top Bottom