Cops Ran Through My Weed Patch

Harry Lyme

My buddy Bob had quite a few seeds so we went down to N.E. Missouri to my Dad's abandoned farm and found this little piece of bottom ground by a creek which looked good. Hadn't been planted with anything for years. We spent the best part of an afternoon hoeing up a plot about 20 by 20 with haddocks we found in the old chickenhouse. This was all grown up with horseweed but it's nice loose soil and nobody ever goes down there .... So we cast the seeds and hoped for rain...... So about eight weeks later i went down to check on things, about late June ,plants had come up about 2-3 ft. tall maybe 15-20 plants but then i noticed these boot tracks right thru the middle of the patch. Tracks were going one way then tracks were going back the opposite way. What in the hell? Because nobody ever goes down there.... and these are fresh tracks....Whoever made these tracks didn't step on one plant.. Then later Old Dad tells me the county cops had chased some guy down the creek thru the patch then caught him then walked back thru the patch and they didn't detect a thing. Old Dad wasn't there he heard this. This guy had tried to hold up a country bank and they chased him down. But how could cops go thru a hoed up patch of mary jane twice and not see it? Because nobody pointed it out to them..... The yield was average, me and Bob didn't go back to it til late October,by then the birds had been been on it for seed.......

This was years back but it shows cops are not that smart. What you really have to worry about is somebody dropping a dime on you .... Like women... Don't ever divulge anything to females... If they get mad at you which they always eventually do, they'll run to the cops and blab.... There's thousands of guys in jail right now who wished they hadn't blabbed to women....

Accidents is the downfall of lots of growers. I had a friend get busted years back because some hunter lost his hunting dog near his property. Cops showed up when he wouldn't let the guy cross his property. Only a small part was found and no search warrant saved him from a long jail term. A mountain side of weed went to waste though.

Lmao yeah i hear ya now and good thing it was long ago.

Women i have to agree get to revengeful when they get mad.

Old saying is: If you have a secret that nobody is suppose to know, never tell anyone, not even your wife or girlfriend.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Actually cops solve very few crimes. They just sit around in their offices eating doughnuts waiting for some one to call them up. John Smith did such and such.....

People think I'm alone because I'm a grouchy old fucker. Well I guess that part is true but the main reason is growing LOL

Back
Top Bottom