Is it just me?

Nope not just you, glad it's not just me haha. I make excuses with me realising too the wife say something like I'm doing some training on my plants, then I find myself just sitting there staring at them and have to snap myself out of it.

"It's Jedi Training for plants honey. I have to stare and think about what I want and the plant grows that way."

I love hanging out with the ladies! I can't stand it when they are on the night cycle, I can't go see them! Soo I come on here and hang out with everyone else's ladies lol!

I swear it's addictive. I installed cameras with night vision so I can always watch. Home, away, day, night. But nothing beats being right there.
420-magazine-mobile1411464088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile216869012.jpg

Lol, I seriously check temp via camera 20x a day easy.

Cheers!

:rofl: We're not obsessive about them at all, are we? Lol! My husband used to call me Mother Nature because of the way I'd sit and talk to them. I have four spaces, and I stick my head in each one many times a day, just to have a moment of calm.

They calm the soul and give me my focus back. I have a little stool by the Tiny Closet. It's wide open, so I can enjoy them just by strolling by. I use the lights for ambient lighting for that corner of the room. :laughtwo:

IMG_642715.JPG

I swear it's addictive. I installed cameras with night vision so I can always watch. Home, away, day, night. But nothing beats being right there.
420-magazine-mobile1411464088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile216869012.jpg

Lol, I seriously check temp via camera 20x a day easy.

Cheers!

I thought about doing this myself but I became far too paranoid someone would or could hack it.

Must be a correlation between craziness and growing weed. But which one causes the other? As already stated on the thread, I'm glad it's not just me. I get home from work and I spend the evening going between here and the grow room. Hey!!! I can take the laptop to the grow room!

Back
Top Bottom