I've been reading on here and I got sucked in

Harry Lyme

I thought I'd just start small but one thing leads to the next and before you know it you got 2-300 bucks in it and there's no end to it..... You gotta have this, you gotta have that and the next.... You have to have a hygrometer. I ain't buying no godnmed hygrometet. I'm starting to wonder if maybe i should have bought a plane ticket to Denver...... Round trip Bloomington IL>Denver... $188. Not only is it expensive it's a lot of fuss and bother....

Nothing better than buds procured in your own home! Dude a hygrometer is six dollars and it's very useful but if you don't want to go nuts just throw some beans in the ground and water it.... but you get more back than what you put in so it's always worth investing in. You only gotta buy your tools once!

You know i'm just pulling your leg. But seriously i have this little cheap tape player in my grow area so i thought i'd play them some music... Because it is pretty boring in there, just with the bright lights and the breeze..... Gave them some Mendelsohn. But they didn't seem to like that too much.. So i switched them to Wagner Operas.. Sir George Solti, Chicago Symphany Themes from Tannhauser, Tristan und Isold. Heroic hitlerian stuff. They like this much mo better......

You know i'm just pulling your leg. But seriously i have this little cheap tape player in my grow area so i thought i'd play them some music... Because it is pretty boring in there, just with the bright lights and the breeze..... Gave them some Mendelsohn. But they didn't seem to like that too much.. So i switched them to Wagner Operas.. Sir George Solti, Chicago Symphany Themes from Tannhauser, Tristan und Isold. Heroic hitlerian stuff. They like this much mo better......

Hahaha thats funny

OK, i got about 300 bucks in it now and counting. But for the money i gotta say it is a lotta fun. I have four really nice strong plants growing which i think are madamoiselles. It's the most fun i've had in years and i'm glad i came to this site for all the good advice... thanks guys...

What i intended to do when i started was to grow some plants indoors then set them out on property which i do not have title to if you get my drift. But now that i have four flawless vigorous F. Indica Kush plants, six weeks old, I'm almost afraid to put them out because of the deer problem. They can destroy all your hard work in one night. They're brazen, they'll come up at night and eat plants of all kinds off your patio. If i see them during the day i shoot them with BB guns and pellet gun but they don't seem to mind it that much; they come right back. So i guess i'm going to keep at least a couple of my plants under lights which galls me because i don't like paying for the power.....from Missouri....

Try some Hendrix, they love that! :theband:

My brother told me he spent less raising two children; altho i will say one of them is a little "strange"....

Less than $300 raising his kids. Not surprised that one is a little "strange" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom