One month into reveg

tandemdreams

420-magazine-mobile879317087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170463324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile40458298.jpg

What did you leave for buds and leaves?
No leaves i like my chicks naked so i just left all the fluff nuggets she went wild but if you've seen my other posts she has the self topping mutation ive got seeds off her im about to start to see if since its a genetic mutation it can be passed on and possibly stabilized she goes through her first defoliation this weekend then we can get a real peek inside

No leaves i like my chicks naked so i just left all the fluff nuggets she went wild but if you've seen my other posts she has the self topping mutation ive got seeds off her im about to start to see if since its a genetic mutation it can be passed on and possibly stabilized she goes through her first defoliation this weekend then we can get a real peek inside
Lol awesome punctuation i have there!

So i did the first defoliation but still couldnt really see her well...its like a jungle in ther!...anyways second defoliation tonight pics incoming

It is i dont know if its her mutation or what but she us doing better this run than the last i had to do another run to get seeds trying to pass on and stabilize her mutation. She exhibited the mutation both times so it's not environmental its genetic

Back
Top Bottom