I'm stuck in Nooberville again

Saibot

Due to legal considerations I had to stop using my other account. Hopefully it's only temporary. I forgot how much it sucks to be a noob. I can't PM! And nobody knows me. And I can't just run around saying, "My name was _________" to my friends, because of the search feature.

Oh well, it'll pass. Now I have to get out there and spoon feed new growers and get my post count up. :)

Re: I'm stuck in Nooberville again. :(

Wasting away again in forum Nooberville,
Hoping for a court win by default.
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
And I know, it's her own damned fault.

Come spoon feed some of mine lol can help me not be a noob lol

Ha! I checked out your grows. I think you've got a pretty good grip on things, mikeyxb. :goodjob:

Thanks for the laugh. Im a newbie too stopping by to say High

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you Savingson, but after successful grows, cloning, etc, etc, you can no longer claim "noob" status. You are officially "Not-a-Noob". But in another sense I guess we're always noobs because, hopefully, we're always learning from someone with more knowledge than us.

I, on the other hand, AM a Noob.
See? It says it right there.
V
V
V

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you Savingson, but after successful grows, cloning, etc, etc, you can no longer claim "noob" status. You are officially "Not-a-Noob". But in another sense I guess we're always noobs because, hopefully, we're always learning from someone with more knowledge than us.

V
V
V
Well then I guess I'm not a noob anymore either but you can still check out my grow and give me tips lol!

Well then I guess I'm not a noob anymore either but you can still check out my grow and give me tips lol!

HA! The only thing you need help with is finishing a journal! :rofl:
In fact, I'm pretty sure YOU have helped ME in the past.

HA! The only thing you need help with is finishing a journal! :rofl:
In fact, I'm pretty sure YOU have helped ME in the past.
Lmao hey I actually finished my last one! I think I got the hang of it now

Now that's awesome! Wasn't expecting that but like you said we're all learning something from someone. Or at least we should be that is.

Be sure to drop by my journal I promise you I finish them now! Lol

Sorry you had to start at level 1 again. At least you can't lose knowledge learned! Good luck with your legal stuff, btw.

Thank you, FlowerNose. We're in a custody battle with my mentally ill daughter. We've raised my granddaughter since she was three months old and she's going on eleven now. Due to a recent US Supreme Court ruling that says biological parents have a constitutional right to raise their own children, barring determination of being unfit, we may lose our beautiful little soul to a bitter and spiteful womb donor. We're forced to try to prove that my daughter is mentally unstable in a system that protects the rights of the mentally ill. What's so heartbreaking is that the ruling states that the best interest of the child is not relevant. It's devastating and sad.

Thank you, FlowerNose. We're in a custody battle with my mentally ill daughter. We've raised my granddaughter since she was three months old and she's going on eleven now. Due to a recent US Supreme Court ruling that says biological parents have a constitutional right to raise their own children, barring determination of being unfit, we may lose our beautiful little soul to a bitter and spiteful womb donor. We're forced to try to prove that my daughter is mentally unstable in a system that protects the rights of the mentally ill. What's so heartbreaking is that the ruling states that the best interest of the child is not relevant. It's devastating and sad.
Wow I'm very sorry your going through that and I hope everything works out.

My best friend is going through a nasty custody battle with the mother of his children who hurts them to get to him. It hurts seeing those innocent kids in such a bad situation for no reason.
I have 2 boys of my own and trying to imagine using them as chips or not putting their best interest first even if that means their not with me isn't even possible.

I really hope this works out in your favor. Not only for you but for the sake of your granddaughter.
Never stop fighting no matter what!

V
V
V
Thanks again for another giggle. I needed it this morning.. So what am I now Amateur? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom